What's new

Active MK9 Players on Steam

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm seriously considering it as well, I just want to make sure that there will actually be people to play with.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Is online working on PC? I did the update that recently came out on PS3 but everytime I try to get some matches the game freezes.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm in the UK and I play MK9. Everyone on the European servers are so bad - I'm currently at 20 wins to 1 loss or something. Anyone want to have a crack at the PC champ? Add VideoGamerHD on steam ;)

World G

Noob
zaf - i see youre from Canada, i got a friend in Toronto we play MK9 sometimes, thou latency is pretty high. My steamid is: xerialq and im from - Poland.
Hey its been long and its 2014.. I still play Mk9 and i cant just find anyone on any region..
currently im in poland also and i need someone to play with..
"StevForce

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm in the UK and I play MK9. Everyone on the European servers are so bad - I'm currently at 20 wins to 1 loss or something. Anyone want to have a crack at the PC champ? Add VideoGamerHD on steam ;)
Hey its been long and its 2014.. I still play Mk9 and i cant just find anyone on any region..
currently im in poland also and i need someone to play with..
"StevForce
Adding you both.
I get good connections with ppl from the EU.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
The MK9 scene in EU is fucking dead. If it was alive I would still play it to the fullest. We now only have whining children in these servers who don't know any frame data , throws out amazing d1 pressures with d3 as follow ups ( AND IT WORKS !!! ) and they can't take a loss. Thats why Im not playing this game active anymore. If there is any decent player out here, feel free to add me ! The-Bizzle- ( PSN EU )