What's new

Active MK9 Players on Steam

Immortal

Blind justice....
I play everyday, usually don't have any problems to find a decent opponent. Played Mike several times already, thou latency between us is pretty high. Lately i've seen AK TylerLantern in room but didnt have chance to play him.

Immortal

Blind justice....
zaf - i see youre from Canada, i got a friend in Toronto we play MK9 sometimes, thou latency is pretty high. My steamid is: xerialq and im from - Poland.

zaf

professor
All the steam users are from EU.
Pretty cool, but does nothing for connections =[

TheBard

Noob
Had just picked it up the other day to wean myself off of the vita port. Need to find some poeple to grind with to get used to the stick. q2dpt on both Steam and PSN

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
For the love of god do not add me if you're not playing from North America. Nothing bad its just that the connection will be fucking ass.

TheBard

Noob
Thanks dood! I'll hit you up once I refind my legs with Reptile. Also, I'll try to add you Braindead when I get home from work. About to hit 2 days off and too many games to work on :D

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Thanks dood! I'll hit you up once I refind my legs with Reptile. Also, I'll try to add you Braindead when I get home from work. About to hit 2 days off and too many games to work on :D
actually i saw u on Zaf's friends list and i added you. you are [HOD][Bard] right?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm considering downloading MK9 on PC and am just curious how much of a following there still is.