What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I HIGHLY doubt they are limiting their characters based on an easily editable list. If they want someone in, they can simply have DC add a bio to the list, or just not link to a bio. That list is only there to cover current New 52 characters being represented so far. There's over a hudnred more, that aren't een on there. Not every character has debuted in the New 52, as well as not every character in the New 52 is on that site yet. It's just a theory someone had...nothing set in stone or proven.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Thanks to a discussion in another thread, I'm coming around to the idea that the middle person might actually be Raven instead of KF, buuut that doesn't solve the villainess conundrum and re-opens the question of the upper right character. I can totally see where Eclipso would fit into the storyline somewhat as perhaps a behind the scenes manipulator but that feels like such an out-of-left-field pick, ya know?

Some real interestin' developments today, huh?

Reactions: SLy

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I bet it's Killer Frost. And the one upside Deathstroke could be Phobia, she wears a hood.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham

Brightened it up a little, and increased the size...

Looks to me like the middle figure has a hood on. A light colored one, with dark hair. The hood may not be as light colored as it looks, could just be lighting, but it def. looks white.

What females wear a hood in the DCU besides Raven? Huntress? Hmmm...

The one on top, looks more like hair rather than a hood as we previously thought. Maybe an alt of Catwoman's? Black Canary? Not sure...

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Someone made this pic on another site and I have to say it's pretty convincing. Maybe the middle girl is Raven and the top right is someone else?
Maybe Raven.png

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh

Looks to me like the middle figure has a hood on. A light colored one, with dark hair. The hood may not be as light colored as it looks, could just be lighting, but it def. looks white.

I'm thinking it's Raven but in a white hood. Or possibly a heavy redesign of Circe.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong

Take a look at it. The stuff outlined in yellow, which if you looked at the character from the side would make up the majority of the hood, is actually quite dark. Much like the comparison IRL image, actually. Just the front part is light coloured. Definitely has a shot at being raven.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
If you look at the figure in the middle, as well as the comparison picture posted above, it's without any doubt at this point, Raven. The color behind the white is purple, the eye shadow is purple, and if the outfit in the picture is one Raven has warn, with the white stripe, it's hard to refute that.

The one in the top right is one that's more of a mystery. She doesn't appear to be wearing a hood. Has dark hair, pale skin, blueish/dark colored lips? Deathstroke's sword is in the way... Hmmm...

Pizza

Thrill Kill
The one in the top right could be Phobia with some blue hood. Look at the forehead, its similar to Phobia's.

If you look at the figure in the middle, as well as the comparison picture posted above, it's without any doubt at this point, Raven. The color behind the white is purple, the eye shadow is purple, and if the outfit in the picture is one Raven has warn, with the white stripe, it's hard to refute that.

The one in the top right is one that's more of a mystery. She doesn't appear to be wearing a hood. Has dark hair, pale skin, blueish/dark colored lips? Deathstroke's sword is in the way... Hmmm...
Raven's never worn a hooded cloak with a white stripe. That's just a random picture to show that that might be a hood instead of hair.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Raven's never worn a hooded cloak with a white stripe. That's just a random picture to show that that might be a hood instead of hair.
It's def. a hood. Hair wouldn't look like that, not because of the white stripe, but because of the form. It's clearly a purple hood, with a white accent trim. You can see her hair underneath it.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
What exactly is Phobia capable of? I never really read anything she was in. I heard she has some sort of mind control powers or something.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm not so sure about Circe. While the pic provided puts her in some rather pale lighting, typical her skintone is quite a bit more... how to put it... saturated, maybe? It's getting late and words are beginning to fail me. In aaany case, the purplish hair I do believe that I see beneath that hood is also not really in line with her usual ruddy tones. Of course, NRS does things differently so it could really swing either way.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I'm not so sure about Circe. While the pic provided puts her in some rather pale lighting, typical her skintone is quite a bit more... how to put it... saturated, maybe? It's getting late and words are beginning to fail me. In aaany case, the purplish hair I do believe that I see beneath that hood is also not really in line with her usual ruddy tones. Of course, NRS does things differently so it could really swing either way.
I think it's Raven. I doubt they'd give Wondy two villains and Ares is already in the game.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I know people keep saying Raven, and it's not like I don't want her in the game, but I think this is a small case of seeing what you want to see.

I mean yeah, she's been know to be a villain on extremely rare occasions, usually demonic takeover stuff etc. but I don't think they would list her with the villains. I know, "the game is in a different universe not the comics, shut up etc." but I don't think it's her in this picture. She could still be in the game, or DLC, or whatever.

I just think it's someone else. Also I'm curious about the Killer Frost theories, was she hinted at at all or is this another we want her in the game sort of thing? Again, not saying she isn't going to be in, just wondering about the basis for it all.