What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Hm. That wouldn't be THAT hard to do really. Just color in the two that aren't done, then overlay the other villains from their pictures from various sources.
I'm definitely taking this pic with a grain of salt. Seems a little too convenient for this pic to show up all of a sudden.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
That jaw may belong to a man, but let's not forget that women in the eyes of NRS aren't the most feminine looking.

Kitana, Sonya, and Wonder Woman to name the most notable. Lol.
No it does kinda look like a woman, but an old skinny creepy woman, can't wait to see the TT crowd whine and cry they didn't use her Cartoon version.

No it does kinda look like a woman, but an old skinny creepy woman, can't wait to see the TT crowd whine and cry they didn't use her Cartoon version.
Really hard to tell, but until we get a REAL look at her, my only gripe is...why make her hood THAT close to her head? It really does look more like a helmet than a hooded cloak. But...better than feather mask New 52 BS.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Really hard to tell, but until we get a REAL look at her, my only gripe is...why make her hood THAT close to her head? It really does look more like a helmet than a hooded cloak. But...better than feather mask New 52 BS.
It doesn't even look like her, to me. If I saw that picture out of context, I would never guess it was Raven.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Hey, I'm CAW Evolution from GameFAQs. The icon is legit. Don't believe me? Here it is hosted on Microsoft's server:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/zK/Xv/0YCLiGJhbC83CRoHGlpTWTI5L2FjaC8wLzNDAAAAAOfn5-7ApdA=.jpg
You have my thanks. Killer Frost is an interesting choice. My condolences to the Captain Cold Crew. I'm a big fan of the Flash's rogues too and hope one of them manages to get in the game anyhow (Let's go, Mirror Master!). Not every villain is in that image, after all (Grundy, Harley).

It doesn't even look like her, to me. If I saw that picture out of context, I would never guess it was Raven.
Well, the colors match up with the early screenshot...I swear, if they can get a colored version, they could damn well get a full res version. The colors are the main thing to go on with blurry ass images like these.

zfallonz

Noob
But Killer frost ain't. Any idea who else the middle could be? I don't see similar any on the site. Not trying to discredit your theory, but that image IS pretty official with that MS link.
Unless NRS got wise to how people were able to figure out certain things via that site so they stopped linking to it until official reveals. But agreed, Killer Frost isn't on there and there really is no one else who can match that picture from that site.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
But Killer frost ain't. Any idea who else the middle could be? I don't see similar any on the site. Not trying to discredit your theory, but that image IS pretty official with that MS link.
It's not my theory someone else on Comic Vine made this theory.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
On the Injustice site (here: http://www.injustice.com/en/characters) if you click to read a character's full bio, it directs yo uto a page from that directory. Which makes one wonder what they'd do for a character like Killer Frost that is not on the list. Might just have DC add her in?

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
On the Injustice site (here: http://www.injustice.com/en/characters) if you click to read a character's full bio, it directs yo uto a page from that directory. Which makes one wonder what they'd do for a character like Killer Frost that is not on the list. Might just have DC add her in?
Well Hawkgirl's bio went up on the same day the story trailer with her in it was released, so I assume they'll just add any character to it who's missing.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
but Suicide Squad is and KF was a part of that at one point(reaching too far?)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
At the very least, you'll get quite a few chances to have some bozos knock you into Ivy on the Asylum stage. ;)