What's new

About Superman's Trait and Balance Request.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Ok if his trait is literally buff damage+ break armor then that's what he does. Its SUPPOSED to change the matchup. It's like fighting ultra 2 with blanka once ultra 2 is stocked your done throwing fireballs that option is gone just accept it. If other characters other options are so bad that they need super armor to be viable then those characters need to be buffed.
Bane doesn't need buffed. Armor is what makes the character and gives him a very unique approach.

Why can't I like this ten more times. How the fuck are we gonna talk about nerfing a character who didn't even make it 2 top 8 this weekend when 2 characters who just got nerfed did. How about we do this little thing that happened in the per world of Warcraft days its called play your goddamnd video games more than you talk / bitch about them.
The same weekend where people still aren't blowing up Deathstroke on block? Damn, you're right, we should take this early tournament and use it as our gospel.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Bane doesn't need buffed. Armor is what makes the character and gives him a very unique approach.

The same weekend where people still aren't blowing up Deathstroke on block? Damn, you're right, we should take this early tournament and use it as our gospel.
1 If it were up to me bane would be deleted out of the whole goddamn game so I wouldn't have to listen to low tier heroes bitch about him. The slow ass super armor dependent archetype is anything but new and unique and has always been low tier it's impossible to balance without making them either the most skill dependent characters or derpy and have them shit on everything.

2 the only gospel tournaments provide is the gospel of results. When it comes to competition everything else counts for shit. Pshhh frame data more like frame deez nuts.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
imo, trait armor should be universal except against supers, which is also universal.

maybe you could argue against doomsday, since it would negate superman's trait, but i don't see why it's necessary to have lex's armor vulnerable. it's 1 hit of armor for a character already not on the level of doomsday or superman.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
1 If it were up to me bane would be deleted out of the whole goddamn game so I wouldn't have to listen to low tier heroes bitch about him. The slow ass super armor dependent archetype is anything but new and unique and has always been low tier it's impossible to balance without making them either the most skill dependent characters or derpy and have them shit on everything.

2 the only gospel tournaments provide is the gospel of results. When it comes to competition everything else counts for shit. Pshhh frame data more like frame deez nuts.
You're the only one bitching though. Stay ignorant

Yeah, results of a tournament where people got away with murder. Lol ok

So... not to be rude. But it seems like a lot of people want every matchup in the game to be 5-5... however if the game did patch and patch and patch until EVERY matchup was 5-5. No one would even play the game anymore because people like "broke". Usually the most balanced fighters have the smalles communities.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
You're the only one bitching though. Stay ignorant

Yeah, results of a tournament where people got away with murder. Lol ok
Don't call me ignorant dude definitely not cool. Like its cool to disagree and shit but be an adult about it man.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
its also an overhead so that destroys most noobs who just block low lol
Lol yeah that's on them for being noobs blocking low and not checking how to defend a move. No reason to nerf all because someone is too lazy to practice. That's pretty much why everyone is crying nerf because they too lazy to actually practice anything they just want it all easy

Wigy

There it is...
Not 100% how supes trait works atm but considering it already gives him a nice damage boost and is cancellable mid combo and has a quick recharge not sure how its even balanced that it has armour breaking properties, this in relation to other traits like jokers which is an impossible to land and is punishable and when it does land does titty fucking shit and harley who has a random unsafe mess of a trait, some traits just seem stupid good on characters who are already very strong. Like superman has really solid normals, good mobility and good zoning why does he also need one of the best traits. I don't know if this is how it already works but it should only break one hit of armour not all of it.

TL/DR In comparison with other characters he does not need a trait that good at all. Trait needs to only go through one hit of armour, and have more recovery time or other characters need serious trait buffs (joker)

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Ok so people are complaining about Supereasyman, I don't understand why but I will bite anyway.
1: most if not all the traits in this game affect the opponent when active, forces the opponent to play a different way than before

Lex: opponent cant press buttons, is free to do unsafe stuff and opponent cant do anything about it.

Aquaman:eek:pponent has to choose a combo starter that neutralizes his trait usefulness

Superman:eek:pponent has to stop using armored moves when his trait is active

Doomsday: when you know how to deal with this trait it becomes almost useless.

If you cant adapt mid match to the changes that comes with the opponents trait activation then you need to level up and stop being SHIT

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy