What's new

A Year of Mortal Kombat X - 2015's Hypest Moments

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
That'shappens if your the best
When somebody beats you from an outsiders Prespectives it's a huge win for them

But if one-off you Foxes win, it's just another win Because you are mostly assumed to win

One of the negatives of being on top

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Nice video Dragon.

The commentary/hype level for KP's commentary of the Cowboy/King FT 10 was on point.

We can def. use some more MKX commentators that know how to build excitement while still focusing on the match and not just yelling random "inside-joke" stuff. Digging that about DarthArma's commentary too.

Maybe this year we'll get our version of Prog/D1 :)

P.S. Man, we need a meme of Sonic Fox's face after that HoneyBee X-Ray -- that was priceless. EDIT: And the salt on that Slayer wakeup, classic

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
what was going on with Madzin?
As was already explained in the previous page, Madzin was fighting EVB Vendetta in a Top 32 match with the EVB crew roaring out their support for their teammate. Apparently something about what they said gave Madzin the impression he was being heckled, so when he finally won, he popped off on all of EVB in retaliation.

Fortunately, they are on peaceful terms, and Madzin eventually came to agree that he took it the wrong way. I can't say for myself because I wasn't there, so I'm just passing on Madzin and Kitana Prime's accounts about the pop-off.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
cool... a bit of conflict is good for the FGC : )
As long as it stays within competitive bounds, yes, LOL. But in this case, I think what happened was simply a misunderstanding. Personally it wouldn't have bothered me but I guess Madzin was a newcomer to an environment like that so he didn't know what to think at first.

Madzin

FEAR ME!
As was already explained in the previous page, Madzin was fighting EVB Vendetta in a Top 32 match with the EVB crew roaring out their support for their teammate. Apparently something about what they said gave Madzin the impression he was being heckled, so when he finally won, he popped off on all of EVB in retaliation.

Fortunately, they are on peaceful terms, and Madzin eventually came to agree that he took it the wrong way. I can't say for myself because I wasn't there, so I'm just passing on Madzin and Kitana Prime's accounts about the pop-off.
I dont think that I took it the wrong way. I asked them sinceerly to please dont scream before our match because I did not have headphones with me. Nonetheless my reaction shouldnt have happened in first place.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I dont think that I took it the wrong way. I asked them sinceerly to please dont scream before our match because I did not have headphones with me. Nonetheless my reaction shouldnt have happened in first place.
If you did ask them, then yes, they should have taken that into account. But in a tournament, very little can be done to enforce that because the hype is just too real.

And don't be ashamed of your reaction. ;) I would have shown no mercy with my pop-off.

Madzin

FEAR ME!
If you did ask them, then yes, they should have taken that into account. But in a tournament, very little can be done to enforce that because the hype is just too real.

And don't be ashamed of your reaction. ;) I would have shown no mercy with my pop-off.
Exactly thats why I say that my take on it was pointless because I have to deal with it anyways.
But thanks, I appreciate the words.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Remember Madzin, we all LOVED it.

Definitely no shame there! That will easily remain one of the greatest screen caps in the history of this game.

Pop offs are cool, especially since its understood that its all within the confines of gameplay. Hope to see you again.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Next time spine rip a motherfucker @Madzin

Remember Madzin, we all LOVED it.

Definitely no shame there! That will easily remain one of the greatest screen caps in the history of this game.

Pop offs are cool, especially since its understood that its all within the confines of gameplay. Hope to see you again.
It was a matter of respect, he asked for no shouting and shit, and it wasn't respected. Now I totally understand where he's coming from cause even though it's STILL obnoxious as fuck to hear USAUSA (considering the fact we're outnumbered 1 to 75), I dont give a shit anymore cause I get it, its an American thing, nobody else in any other country does that. That and I cant remember a time where I've been salty at a tournament, so it doesnt dwell on me as much.

It was basically like a man against the machine moment, or some symbollic bullshit like that

Last edited: