What's new

"a year of Injustice" - Short film project (HELP NEEDED)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
@AK elitegoomba @Emperor DMS Thanks.

No mention of the first high level MMH play show case at a major? VS KDZ fresh off his EVO win, too.

Back when MMH was actually "cheered" for. Lolz How times have changed.
That anti-super in the end is still amazing, definitely got to put that in too. That video also reminded me of "the skillgap", did KDZ say that in an interview or a thread? I can't remember.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I think a big topic should be how NEC saved injustice. If @GGA pimpimjim didn't win NEC would people still be playing? Think if Jupiter won the tournament then everyone would say "Martian is broke", "This game is dumb", "MANHUNTER IS KABAL" and so on. PPJ's win gave the game and the players hope to be able to go to a tournament and use a not top character and win. NEC was bigger than 2013 evo.
KIT should be talked about a lot too because it kept the game hype and people had a great time and makes more people want to travel.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I think a big topic should be how NEC saved injustice. If @GGA pimpimjim didn't win NEC would people still be playing? Think if Jupiter won the tournament then everyone would say "Martian is broke", "This game is dumb", "MANHUNTER IS KABAL" and so on. PPJ's win gave the game and the players hope to be able to go to a tournament and use a not top character and win. NEC was bigger than 2013 evo.
KIT should be talked about a lot too because it kept the game hype and people had a great time and makes more people want to travel.
Good points, the thing is though I need some kind of audio or video to cover things, I don't want to make it a slideshow. I believe they covered how NEC saved Injustice on the KTP, will have to go through some of the episodes and hopefully find something usable. All majors will definitely be covered.

Was it EVO where the console was missing the latest hotfix which made Scorpion's teleport a high? Need to put that one in too. @R.E.O.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I agree. People still enjoyed Apex even though Jupiter won because they realized the entire cast is well balanced. The character diversity at KIT was the icing on the cake. Thank you @GGA pimpimjim

Last edited:

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Remember before Scorpion was released there was a comic book cover style picture going around that had all the Injustice characters in it and mentioned Scorpion? Does anyone still have that saved? I tried searching for it but failed.

Edit: Nevermind, found it!

Not only that. Don't forget that after all the buildup we damn near didn't get to see it. How many of us where in there watching dead freaking air bitting our fingers because of how much that tournament had been hyped up. grasping at updates that 16bit tweeted out. Thats a hell of a rug pull in the story.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I really need to include stuff like this, its hype as hell haha
Lol that's old... I can get you a more recent one. On quite a few stages too.
Lemme run you a video of the one on wayne manor. It ends in an interactable OTG but its pretty much unavoidable because of the hard knockdown.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Lol that's old... I can get you a more recent one. On quite a few stages too.
Lemme run you a video of the one on wayne manor. It ends in an interactable OTG but its pretty much unavoidable because of the hard knockdown.
Yeah it was like the first week of the game, that adds to the hypeness in my opinion. Like those Kung Lao 80% corner combos when MK9 came out. :) LI Joe's reactions will also fit in really well.