What's new

"a year of Injustice" - Short film project (HELP NEEDED)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
My Dave blowup from the Return episode of KTP.
Theo vs tyrant last sec timeout win

"Nec stream saved injustice "-mr wizard

The power of Paulo and 1.06 patch
Thanks. Pig are your Zod parenting videos still around and can I use them in this project? They were awesome. Also is there something that comes to mind from the Kryptonite Council podcasts that you feel should be put in? I need a lot of voice over from podcasts and tournament commentary to fill in with the music.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks. Pig are your Zod parenting videos still around and can I use them in this project? They were awesome. Also is there something that comes to mind from the Kryptonite Council podcasts that you feel should be put in? I need a lot of voice over from podcasts and tournament commentary to fill in with the music.
I'll definitely be thinking about more stuff today and will find those videos lol

The Highlander

There can be only one
I love how your tag is Highlander but your avatar is Braveheart.
Well technically William Wallace was from the highlands... I don't know I never liked Christopher lambert in that movie, what's a French guy doing playing an American playing a Scottish guy. Mel Gibsom at least did a decent accent.

There's at least one clip that I've been searching for desperately which needs to be in this to highlight the early dominance of Superman and F23, and its the reason why I made my F23 shirt in the first place. I believe it was a match from EVO but I'm not sure, and it basically goes down like this:

The commentators are watching the fight and they start saying:
"Wow, this is excellent high level play folks, the quick decision making here to use F23 is superb! Oh, the player backdashes, he dashes forward and applies more pressure with F23! Oh, drops his combo, but makes another immediate great decision to use F23! Oh, he just supered him, he has several options to apply pressure...and makes a great decision to keep using F23!" It goes on for about a minute before they start just sighing and apologizing to the stream because they can't figure out what else to say.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
There's at least one clip that I've been searching for desperately which needs to be in this to highlight the early dominance of Superman and F23, and its the reason why I made my F23 shirt in the first place. I believe it was a match from EVO but I'm not sure, and it basically goes down like this:

The commentators are watching the fight and they start saying:
"Wow, this is excellent high level play folks, the quick decision making here to use F23 is superb! Oh, the player backdashes, he dashes forward and applies more pressure with F23! Oh, drops his combo, but makes another immediate great decision to use F23! Oh, he just supered him, he has several options to apply pressure...and makes a great decision to keep using F23!" It goes on for about a minute before they start just sighing and apologizing to the stream because they can't figure out what else to say.
We need to find this clip.