What's new

Strategy - Piercing A War is Coming

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
as I'm sure many of you already know, there is a traitor walking freely who betrayed the empress. for those who have not heard of this it may come as a shock to you. this is a man we trusted, we believed in, someone we looked to for leadership in our darkest times, and for some of us he was a friend. but today he is none of that. because today he is a traitor, and this man I speak of is none other then the man we all know, @YOMI RM SaltFace. his goal was simple. to continue rain's plan and overtake the empress. he was with her in the beginning, when she was young and weak, but as she grew to power he attempted to stand alone as a god among the empire. but a hero rose to defend the empress and dethrone the false god. @A F0xy Grampa stood up to the mad man and lead us down a path of glory and success. saltface has since left to pursue a weaker empire he could control. the Jason players. but now he is gaining allies. people who see mileena as a threat to their kingdoms. so my fellow mileena players we may be outnumbered but we most certainly are not defeated. it is time to rise as one and claim victory for our empress

prepare for battle soldiers

@A F0xy Grampa
@1man3letters
@Akromaniac27
@Damaja325
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@Jaiyson
@JerzeyReign
@MyronJ
@TheGabStandard
@YoloRoll1stHit
@ZeroEffect

Last edited:

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I've been teabagging Jasons since he first came out and everyone only used his Slasher Variation.

I've always been a supporter of the Empress, and that's not changing anytime soon. Ready for battle!