What's new

A sincere confession to the community (and apology)

Matix218

Get over here!
quote="Vulcan Hades, post: 1219645, member: 2003"]Any MK/Injustice tournament without REO or Tom Brady just feels wrong. :([/quote]
Im sure both will be there

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I still think he's top 1 but Pig is right, it's like Kabal. You have to punch him in the face first to show you're not afraid of his tools. He's the best, but beatable and IMO way easier to fight than Kabal.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I cant wait for Reo to win NEC and say to all who agreed with him in this thread about MMH, "hold dat". N1 Reo.

It feels like hes obviously the best, however he doesn't cause any 2-8 matchups, as far as I know at least.

I dont see whats wrong with a character being the best as long as that character's matchup numbers arent like kabal/kenshi where they each 8-2 several characters.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling or is everyone forgetting when pig of the hut stated killer frost was top 5 because he personally felt that kfs d1 on block was a 50/50 and he personally was getting hit by non-mb f3s in tournament after a blocked d1 which ignores all laws and rules of frame data and everyone just ate it up

It feels like hes obviously the best, however he doesn't cause any 2-8 matchups, as far as I know at least.

I dont see whats wrong with a character being the best as long as that character's matchup numbers arent like kabal/kenshi where they each 8-2 several characters.
He 8-2's GA.

He 8-2's GA.
Ouch :(

But comparatively speaking, unless he 8-2's at least three other characters- he's still not as bad as the most broken character in MK9.

Still sucks that 8-2 MU's feasibly exist in Injustice, but overall, it holds that the most powerful character in Injustice is still probably nowhere near the level of Kabal and Kenshi.

Matix218

Get over here!
Ouch :(

But comparatively speaking, unless he 8-2's at least three other characters- he's still not as bad as the most broken character in MK9.

Still sucks that 8-2 MU's feasibly exist in Injustice, but overall, it holds that the most powerful character in Injustice is still probably nowhere near the level of Kabal and Kenshi.
When the game and character is fully fleshed out I bet he will be close to if not as bad as kabal was. Kabal did not ruin mk9 though (in my opinion) and I doubt mmh will ruin igau

When the game and character is fully fleshed out I bet he will be close to if not as bad as kabal was. Kabal did not ruin mk9 though (in my opinion) and I doubt mmh will run igau
Kabal has at least four 8-2 MU's, and that's just not acceptable in a fighting game. It doesn't matter if he runs the game, if he's the best, or if he's OP. 8-2's are bad and no character should have that many.

And it's not like MMH has been a sleeper-cell. People have acknowledged this character could possibly be the best since the first week of his release. This isn't Kabal where everyone's like "woah?! where did this guy come from??"

play a zoning character... invest 8 months into a character and place in majors... only to lose and be completely frozen by mmh at a high level.

i am forced to switch and learn someone new. lame.

Matix218

Get over here!
Kabal has at least four 8-2 MU's, and that's just not acceptable in a fighting game. It doesn't matter if he runs the game, if he's the best, or if he's OP. 8-2's are bad and no character should have that many.

And it's not like MMH has been a sleeper-cell. People have acknowledged this character could possibly be the best since the first week of his release. This isn't Kabal where everyone's like "woah?! where did this guy come from??"
I agree no one should have that many 8-2 matchups but I just meant that to me kabal didn't ruin mk9 and although he will probably prove to be the best igau character, mmh will not ruin this game either. If he ends up being that broken we could just ban him at tournament (which is a worst case scenario) but it would ultimately solve the problem if he does prove to be completely broken/game breaking