What's new

Question - Ravenous A plea to fix Ravenous Mileena. *Detailed Breakdown*

Do you agree that Ravenous Mileena needs to be fixed?

• Yes, she has issues that needs to be repaired.

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No, she is fine.

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Holy shit. First, I agree bugs need fixing, like the b12 1+2 string, d1 whiffing, f12 not always connecting properly, and whatever else.

But that's it. The rest of your post is dumb shit. If you play piercing because you think "piercing is pretty much the only Mileena variation that matters competitively," you are wrong, plain and simple. Piercing is shit, ethereal is shit. Ravenous is her only decent variation.

I'll add more to this post detailing why after I get off work. I don't feel like wasting my valuable lunch break typing this shit up.

The correct buffs for ravenous mileena:

-fix the bugs listed above
-increase advantage on hit for high pounce

end of list.
While I do not appreciate the way you gave your point, I anticipate your educated response. Just be warned, it better have factual evidence. Convince me sir.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Holy shit. First, I agree bugs need fixing, like the b12 1+2 string, d1 whiffing, f12 not always connecting properly, and whatever else.

But that's it. The rest of your post is dumb shit. If you play piercing because you think "piercing is pretty much the only Mileena variation that matters competitively," you are wrong, plain and simple. Piercing is shit, ethereal is shit. Ravenous is her only decent variation.

I'll add more to this post detailing why after I get off work. I don't feel like wasting my valuable lunch break typing this shit up.

The correct buffs for ravenous mileena:

-fix the bugs listed above
-increase advantage on hit for high pounce

end of list.
I main ravenous and i only play casual as ravenous with my friends. I get to the lab to check all her tools in all 3 variation and i always feel piercing is way better. Either u never actually touch piercing before or u are playing her wrong