What's new

General/Other - Kitana A New View of Unmasked Kitana

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Wait WHAT did I miss something?
well@ 1:05 he talks about cross platform.^^ I hope i am not misunderstanding.
as far as i understood there is some crossplatform functions in the game. Not really sure if he reffers to the fraction mode only.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
well@ 1:05 he talks about cross platform.^^ I hope i am not misunderstanding.
as far as i understood there is some crossplatform functions in the game. Not really sure if he reffers to the fraction mode only.
You are misunderstanding.... He is only referring to the fact that faction mode goes through your WB Id so it track everyone across all platforms.. There is no cross platform matches though...

cross platform gameplay !!
wow i dont know if he refers only to the fraction mode that might be influenced by the gameplay on all systems. But i guess there might be possibility that there is vrossplay between ps3 ps4 ? lets w8 and see ^^
they said theres not, just faction stats are counted across all platforms via WBID

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Baraka @1:30
It's definitely a tarkattan. At about 2:29 you can see a special forces soldier execute it and drag it off. It's clearly a Tarkattan. It's blades are visible from the forearms.

Doubt it's Baraka, but it seems like the portal concept that was alluded to in the comics IS going to play a part in MKX...I'd say his chances just went up.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Kitana definitely has a parry. I like that she has a move that passes you over her head like Killer Frost's u3, I can see this combo system looking like a cool blend between MK9 and IGAU, and with no tool like b3 hopefully every character's combos won't boil down to the same thing.

kevkopdx

Noob
Now, are we sure her being maskless isn't a variation? Because those things in her hair are glowing blue.... and they definitely aren't glowing when she has the mask on or in her Jade variation....
i agree with you, her fan lift is diff here too, it moves like a projectile

kevkopdx

Noob
Do you know what an homage is?
an homage doesnt have to be a literal representation, having jades weapons is enough, i also agree that the color looks out of place.... in fact an homage connotates a certain respect, whereas the use here actually looks insulting, as if kitana physically took her weapons from her.... unless jade willingly handed them over on her deathbed lol

Last edited:
You still told Kitana herself to fuck off, mask and all. SO WHAT IS IT THEN, DO YOU WANT KITANA OR DO YOU NOT?
Ahahahahaha that fact that you're crying over this is entertaining, that you're so desperate to know wether I actually told kitanna the character to fuk off or not lol... Tym