What's new

General/Other - Kitana A New View of Unmasked Kitana

wonder if Kitana has a mileena stance as well. I wouldn't mind, that just means more room on the roster for possibly new characters. Wonder if they are doing the same for the cyborgs. Sektor variation, cyrax variation, and a new variation.

MORTAL KOMBATTTE EXXE

Kitana looks nice, weird that she has jade's staff now tho...they could atleast made it blue lol
o well as long as mileena wil be in too and they dont give her her roll again like they did in mk vs dc :DOGE

Yea apparently it's called her Mournful variation. She gains Jade's glaive and staff.
I'd prefer if the staff was a light blue like her, but I also need her jaw to be fixed before the official release date, it's too wide... Also I love the parry animation!!!! It would be great if she had mix ups off it like she could come from different angles behind, in front, above or below!!! Who knows it would be so good.... I honestly as of now, don't like the idea of her using a staff like jade or not wearing a mask..... I do like her alternative costume... Black instead of blue looks dark and evil

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I'd prefer if the staff was a light blue like her, but I also need her jaw to be fixed before the official release date, it's too wide... Also I love the parry animation!!!! It would be great if she had mix ups off it like she could come from different angles behind, in front, above or below!!! Who knows it would be so good.... I honestly as of now, don't like the idea of her using a staff like jade or not wearing a mask..... I do like her alternative costume... Black instead of blue looks dark and evil
It can't be blue because it is Jade's, there wouldn't be the impact people are having now if it was just a blue staff.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm dying.... literally dying, there's just too much femme MK to take in all at once ;___;

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Now, are we sure her being maskless isn't a variation? Because those things in her hair are glowing blue.... and they definitely aren't glowing when she has the mask on or in her Jade variation....

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
cross platform gameplay !!
wow i dont know if he refers only to the fraction mode that might be influenced by the gameplay on all systems. But i guess there might be possibility that there is vrossplay between ps3 ps4 ? lets w8 and see ^^