What's new

General/Other - Kitana A New View of Unmasked Kitana

Please let "mournful" variation be viable. I'd love a top tier bo fighter, which is why I picked up Jade and Nightwing. However, reason 1 why I had to drop bo fighters: Jade. Reason 2 why I had to drop bo fighters: Nightwing.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Please let "mournful" variation be viable. I'd love a top tier bo fighter, which is why I picked up Jade and Nightwing. However, reason 1 why I had to drop bo fighters: Jade. Reason 2 why I had to drop bo fighters: Nightwing.
I was actually hoping that Bo Rai Cho would have a wooden bo variation called "Rum & Oak".

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm a fan of everything going on in this game.

Edit: Is that a cassie alt? She's got the Skrillex hair back and that top looks different.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I think Kitana looks good myself. I don't see why she needs Sasha Grey's face to be good looking. But the mouth breathers in the last thread about Kitana's face will probably be knocking the door down any minute soon, with the white knights plodding after, all to embarrass themselves and TYM in equal measure.

Also, Kitana didn't have a parry in MK9. Yet Catwoman had a dodge in IGAU. And now Kitana has a parry in MKX.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
It seems Jade and Mileena will not be in the game because Kitana has jade pole and mileena like moves