What's new

A new Unreal Tournament confirmed.

champdee

Noob
i was i hairline and team meltdown away from being in the counter-strike pro league, my reflexes were godlike in quake 3, i'd beat superior players as soon as i captured railgun on certain maps. I'd string 12/14 hits in a row.

pc gaming is eons beyond the consoles
Nice. I was like that with that shock rifle and sniper at my prime.. I got into cs too late but wasn't bad at it (got into it right when source came out) UT I played competitively for years though.

Yeah man, I don't know if you remember when ut3 was dropping for ps3 and pc, it was supposed to have keyboard and mouse support for ps3. I just remember everyone on the epic games ut forums complaining how limited it was with certain movements and such. You'd think by now at least they'd have mastered the support for it, fps' weren't made to be played on a pad one bit.

Nice. I was like that with that shock rifle and sniper at my prime.. I got into cs too late but wasn't bad at it (got into it right when source came out) UT I played competitively for years though.

Yeah man, I don't know if you remember when ut3 was dropping for ps3 and pc, it was supposed to have keyboard and mouse support for ps3. I just remember everyone on the epic games ut forums complaining how limited it was with certain movements and such. You'd think by now at least they'd have mastered the support for it, fps' weren't made to be played on a pad one bit.
the mouse and keyboard plus uswer modding is just so effective

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

I feel like anyone complaining out Keyboard and Mouse not working well on the PS3 version just sucked. I was in that community even in the end of it's life (BF3 killed it, everyone moved on) and it was frowned upon to use that in a clan match (sometimes banned if the teams agreed on it) because of the advantage you got. All the guys on Devil were still boss as fuck though