What's new

General/Other - Jax A Middle-East Player will take MK Cup

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I don't get it... why not stay with Jax at the end?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
last few posts are more proof... guys are gross, all ages, all creeds, all countries... ... yeah... all "class".

This guy is really good. He beat taco, who beat nivek and aixy who are known for being the players that give foxy the most trouble in the EU.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Tekken Master has strong offense and RIDICULOUS defence ... he rarely gets hit with 50/50.

Tekken Master's gets better the more he plays the same opponent .... his ability to Download his opponents is SCARY
You forget, the longer I play someone, the better I get as well. :p

It's a trait a lot of top players share.
There's no way of comparing him to tyrant, but imho undeadjim is the best Jax I've played. (Not played tyrant yet who no doubt is a beast)

Tekken masters offence was mostly based around gambles, and if you wanna gamble against tempest lao it'll win you some matches, but lose in the long run.

Admittedly, I'm not used to playing against Jax players so willing to throw their lives on the line with ex dp, but I guess it can work.

Last edited:

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
You forget, the longer I play someone, the better I get as well. :p

It's a trait a lot of top players share.
There's no way of comparing him to tyrant, but imho undeadjim is the best Jax I've played. (Not played tyrant yet who no doubt is a beast)

His tekken masters offence was mostly based around gambles, and if you wanna gamble against tempest lao it'll win you some matches, but lose in the long run.

Admittedly, I'm not used to playing against Jax players so willing to throw their lives on the line with ex dp, but I guess it can work.

I have talked to Tekken Master ... he praised you for having Good Reactions and that you're the best player that he played against so far ... he said that you're the best candidate to win Evo this year and i agree. tbh i was upset that he didn't chose Jax for you in the beginning of Grand Finals because that would have been a great set. its a shame our community here in Bahrain is so small, so he couldn't gain enough matchup experience. . he plays Kung Lao but doesn't know how to play against one because no one plays Kung Lao here in Bahrain. i hope to see you both compete again in ESL finals next week .... sorry for my english

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I have talked to Tekken Master ... he praised you for having Good Reactions and that you're the best player that he played against so far ... he said that you're the best candidate to win Evo this year and i agree. tbh i was upset that he didn't chose Jax for you in the beginning of Grand Finals because that would have been a great set. its a shame our community here in Bahrain is so small, so he couldn't gain enough matchup experience. . he plays Kung Lao but doesn't know how to play against one because no one plays Kung Lao here in Bahrain. i hope to see you both compete again in ESL finals next week .... sorry for my english
Lol dont be sorry for your english its good.

And thanks, I'll try my best at EVO, thats all I can do.
I dunno why he didnt pick Jax.

Size of the scene isnt neccessarily a determinate for maximum potential of skill. Tekken Master sorta proves that.
Was very nice meeting you guys though, good show!

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
This is one of those very very very very few threads where someone we dont know hypes up someone no one has ever heard of and they deliver

Props!

It didn't end as i predicted but Thanks Bro ... he entered the grand finals and was super nervous, he doesn't play like this at all. but what happened is in the past now. props to Foxy Grampa for an awesome performance the whole tournament & looking forward to see him play at ESL Finals next week.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
@A F0xy Grampa i dig foxy w the flag hype

Loved it
Had to be done, I had to wear the Nordics shirt, but I can't speak a word of Swedish.

Besides I swear there is only one Swedish player in the scene @MrAquary.

So... Sweden is officially the top country for MKX in Europe/Middle East.

Anyway, you should know by now, win or lose, I suppose I'm a character for the scene and like to give a good show. Like yourself.

loogie

Noob
Bahrain have some amazing players (they had 4 representatives at the Middle East qualifiers and all 4 made it to the top 8). And as is the case with a lot of Middle Easter countries, we don't get access to regular tournaments or offline play. Hence, no exposure to a lot of matchups and not too many high level encounters/sparring partners to really level up.
It was a breath of fresh air to see an Arab player do so well in a tourney of this size, and to be honest it is very very rare that Arab players take part or are given the opportunity to compete at these official tourneys.
I know for a fact that there is a LARGE SF community in the region and they regularly travel to Asia for competitions and tournaments, but this must be the first such exposure to the MK scene and I'm glad we had such a solid representative.

@x-azeez you could have done pretty well too I think ;) (if you remember, we did play a few sets during the tourney - I was the Sub who got bodied by Sayed in the Quarters)