What's new

General/Other - Jax A Middle-East Player will take MK Cup

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Tekken Master (( Sayed Hashim ))... A Middle-East Player will take The MK Cup Today in France By Using JAX Heavy Weapons.

we are both from bahrain and i think he is the best Jax Player in the world ... Better Than HITBOX Tyrant on many levels. Keep an eye on this guy in the tournament. the only threat facing this guy is Foxy Granpa

I Hope he Wins it ... so NRS could normalize Jax ... THIS MOFO is way TOO SAFE

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Tekken Master (( Sayed Hashim ))... A Middle-East Player will take The MK Cup Today in France By Using JAX Heavy Weapons.

we are both from bahrain and i think he is the best Jax Player in the world ... Better Than HITBOX Tyrant on many levels. Keep an eye on this guy in the tournament. the only threat facing this guy is Foxy Granpa

I Hope he Wins it ... so NRS could normalize Jax ... THIS MOFO is way TOO SAFE
How many hours before it starts?

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
He's still in it. Up against Taco next.

Not sure if he knows he can't rush in anymore after EX Hell Spark 3rd hit on block anymore.

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Tekken Master has a pocket character

...... Lord Shinnok
As much as I'm impressed with his Jax, as far as using a pocket Shinnok when one of Foxy's training partners (Mustard) is a Shinnok main.....

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
As much as I'm impressed with his Jax, as far as using a pocket Shinnok when one of Foxy's training partners (Mustard) is a Shinnok main.....

Tekken Master has strong offense and RIDICULOUS defence ... he rarely gets hit with 50/50.

Tekken Master's gets better the more he plays the same opponent .... his ability to Download his opponents is SCARY

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
As much as I really enjoy his play and I admit he's good, I wouldn't say he's better than Tyrant. Especially with the level of competition Tyrant has over here.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
What's the Audio in the stream like you all? Anyone feel like some frequencies in the mid range just isn't there?