What's new

A.K.I. Teaser

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Pretty lame reveal compared to the Reptiles and Coffee Queens of the world but I'm looking forward to gameplay for her

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I hate that haircut, it’s like a super saiyan bowl cut.

But I always love seeing new characters being introduced to long existing FG franchises. Curious to see how her gameplay will look like. I’m getting a combo of JP’s neice mixed with Poison’s adopted sister with her mortal enemy being FANG (from
SF5).

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I hate that haircut, it’s like a super saiyan bowl cut.

But I always love seeing new characters being introduced to long existing FG franchises. Curious to see how her gameplay will look like. I’m getting a combo of JP’s neice mixed with Poison’s adopted sister with her mortal enemy being FANG (from
SF5).
I thought she was a student of Fang’s, based on some comic content that was released?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I love characters that have potentially unconventional ways to win, so she seems potentially like my kind of character. I’m guessing she’s similar to what Fang was in SFV, heavy on poison setups.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I thought she was a student of Fang’s, based on some comic content that was released?
I have zero idea of any lore regarding this character. I was just making complete guesses on who she reminds me of

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
She looks like what would happen if Doll Inhabited By The Soul Of Young Nadja from What We Do In The Shadows fused with Tilda Swanson and got the most ridiculous haircut I've ever seen in my life.

Probably going to be an amazing character.