What's new

Strategy A Few New Things I Have Been In The Lab With Lately.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I think standing 2 into ffb might be a quasi option select. Not only can you anti-air with it, but due to it's hitbox you can also whiff punish with it. So regardless if your opponent tries jumping in or dashing in they eat 25% out of the air or 32% from the ground. It's been working for me for a long time. Works well against Sektor's f2, Cage's f3 and b3(phantom hitbox) Kabal's f4 and Cyrax's 121 string among others. Just a backdash and hit 2.
I really like standing two and always tell myself I need to use it more often...but then I forget to do it. ;_;

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've started using 1 as aa more. It seems like you don't need to catch them as high...am I crazy?
No you are right, you can catch them with it way lower because it cancels into fb quicker. I will use a little bit of everything for AA tbh. Standing 1 or 2, d4 ah, d4 ffb, the works. No fucks are given by my Rep you better start JIK'ing my ass or you'll regret it.

No you are right, you can catch them with it way lower because it cancels into fb quicker. I will use a little bit of everything for AA tbh. Standing 1 or 2, d4 ah, d4 ffb, the works. No fucks are given by my Rep you better start JIK'ing my ass or you'll regret it.
D4 ffb as an AA is so fucking sexy. I'd marry it if i could

The only reason I don't use standing 1 is an aa is because I always end up getting b1 then it's ggs for the most part. It probably is better.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The reason I use 2 is because it hits from further out. I need to use 1 instead, though.