What's new

Guide - Scorpion A concise, correct list of what the latest patch has changed for Scorpion.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Do I even need to do a video now that this topic exists?
Yes. Because your videos are awesome. And help people that may not even know about TYM.
Hell i only found out about this site from the youtube section of a Shazaam tutorial back in Injustice.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Yes. Because your videos are awesome. And help people that may not even know about TYM.
Hell i only found out about this site from the youtube section of a Shazaam tutorial back in Injustice.
Yeah I guess I have to put up the new block pressure mixups, previously known as the blockstring mixups. We still have our options, but it's more even handed now instead of just giving all the points to Scorpion.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yeah I guess I have to put up the new block pressure mixups, previously known as the blockstring mixups. We still have our options, but it's more even handed now instead of just giving all the points to Scorpion.
Yea im pretty curious about whats really a safe cancel string and the options.
Are you going to focus on Ninjitsu?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Honesty, they should have just made fbc cost more stamina so you can only get 2 reps max. The 214 nerf was an overnerf because it affects more than just hellfire scorpion.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Honesty, they should have just made fbc cost more stamina so you can only get 2 reps max. The 214 nerf was an overnerf because it affects more than just hellfire scorpion.
i cant believe dvorah got to keep fbc blockstrings and with the nonsense the is now flame fist liu kang scorps 214/fbc seems so harsh

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
i cant believe dvorah got to keep fbc blockstrings and with the nonsense the is now flame fist liu kang scorps 214/fbc seems so harsh
She didn't though. You can interrupt her FBC pressure on block now. The gap is a lot smaller than Scorpion's, but there's one now.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
f112wc 212 still a blockstring and with the spacing of the 212 the 2 cant be armored.
Are you sure? I don't think so. F112 cancel advantage got nerfed AND wasp grenade cancel got nerfed. I'm think the block string is fucked now.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
This mentality is what ruins characters. Smh
mentality?

This character is so repulsive that it single handedly nearly killed any joy I had of playing this game online. It would've been fine if he had problems, but hellfire scorpion was fucking top 5. Pair his ridiculously broken shit in an online environment and you have a free win character if you can pull of the fireball cancels.

Good luck reacting to his f4 online. You may think you did, but the game disagrees. Enjoy losing 40% health on a combo that'll leave you standing for more 50/50s.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
mentality?

This character is so repulsive that it single handedly nearly killed any joy I had of playing this game online. It would've been fine if he had problems, but hellfire scorpion was fucking top 5. Pair his ridiculously broken shit in an online environment and you have a free win character if you can pull of the fireball cancels.

Good luck reacting to his f4 online. You may think you did, but the game disagrees. Enjoy losing 40% health on a combo that'll leave you standing for more 50/50s.
Maybe I'm biased because I'm familiar with the animation myself but I generally don't have problems reacting to F4 online.

And please, Dragon's Fire Liu is still armed to the teeth with the same shit, calm yo tits. Ain't our problem most of the Liu community would rather collude to get his MK9 Fisher Price strings back than git gud at FBRCs.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
mentality?

Sounds like you were really bad at fighting Hellfire Scorpion.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Maybe I'm biased because I'm familiar with the animation myself but I generally don't have problems reacting to F4 online.

And please, Dragon's Fire Liu is still armed to the teeth with the same shit, calm yo tits. Ain't our problem most of the Liu community would rather collude to get his MK9 Fisher Price strings back than git gud at FBRCs.
no he isn't. He isn't because he has no OH that leads to a combo. Much easier to deal with Liu, than it is with scorpion. Against Liu I'm punished with a 7% b2 that isn't a hard knockdown.