What's new

A brother says, "I WANT THIS BROTHER BACK!" to a previous Champ

TRVP6GXD

Noob
Only the AIDS at tym could turn a positive post into a negative shit storm. Yall should be ashamed of your selves. All I see in this thread amongst SOME decent people is a bunch of subhuman dredge's of society who wouldnt say half this shit to anyones face for fear of getting the fucking acne smacked off your face. Stay classy TYM and hope no one catches you irl.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I guess one day sonic woke up and and simply loved top tier characters.
I guess most of the top players just happen to have a lot of love for aquaman and superman.
Irrelevant. No shit people play top tier to win. But sponsors are NOT focused on that. That doesn't mean people dont want to win for themselves. How many sponsored players win shit? Ok...

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
They love winning, as do we all. Why would they NOT use top tier characters? Like seriously, what is even your point here? @SylverRye was talking about the sponsors, not the players. Most of the sponsors don't get any percentage of the players winnings, they care more about representation and content. That's why a lot of sponsored players also have twitch channels or youtube channels. It's all about representing the brand.
Holy crap thank you! You get it lol

TRVP6GXD

Noob
I just want the decent folk in this thread to know my words up above were not by any means targeted at you. I know there is alot of good people here.

Irrelevant. No shit people play top tier to win. But sponsors are NOT focused on that. That doesn't mean people dont want to win for themselves. How many sponsored players win shit? Ok...
Yeah there's a lot of people who are sponsored that have yet to win any major or any tournament since Injustice (2013).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah there's a lot of people who are sponsored that have yet to win any major or any tournament since Injustice (2013).
There are definitely different levels of sponsorship, though. If you are a salaried player from a truly stable organization (which a lot of 'sponsorships' aren't), you probably better be making some Top 8s :p

chores

bad at things
cdjr at combo breaker:

sfv - 49th
inj2 - 33rd
KI - top 16

pretty sure anyone that takes fighting games seriously would kill for those results

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
People in the world don't have to agree with everything - -it's called reality. Not your average safe space you know?
Lol yeah because growing up 18 years in an ultra right-wing area where I couldn't come out makes me used to safe spaces

Cdjr's only safe space is the first 2 rounds of pools before he gets bodied

Btw I don't think you should have the same rights as everyone else and don't think your relationships with other people are valid