What's new

62% Reset 1 bar

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Well...i don't think it's been discovered but either way i wanted to keep it all to myself but hey...if someone can fix the link, i would be very grateful.

Woah powerfull stuff. Even without his unblockable bomb trap, cyrax still stays a very capable character.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I like how you added the net! Ive been doing the exact same thing but without the net.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Yeah, i didn't think of using the buzz saw after the 3,3 but the net reset gave me all sorts of ideas...anyways with the buzz saw it went up to 67% which is pretty damn good for just one bar.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
I must be doing this wrong, but after the Exbomb and mid bomb by 33 whiffs...any help?

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I must be doing this wrong, but after the Exbomb and mid bomb by 33 whiffs...any help?

After the EX bomb try to move cyrax as forward as possible before the midbomb...let me see how can i explain... after the EX bomb instead of doing ff3 for the mid bomb try to do fff3 while in the EX bomb animation...kind of a vague explanation but let me know if it works

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
HA! Im experimenting on how to combine this one with the 2~dash~1 buzz saw reset and so far it's showing promise...working on a 80% to 90% with 2 and 3 bars...some nasty shit coming soon

spin4u

Noob
I think the 67% with the buzzsaw is good enough. Cyrax needs the other 2 bars for breakers. There is already 90% combos using 2/3 bars.

Good job though guys.

so whats better at the end. the 33~net or 1,2,1 air-grab?

babalook

Noob
i posted that i found this awhile ago in the cyrax bomb traps and others thread but no one ever responded

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I think the 67% with the buzzsaw is good enough. Cyrax needs the other 2 bars for breakers. There is already 90% combos using 2/3 bars.

Good job though guys.

so whats better at the end. the 33~net or 1,2,1 air-grab?
They both do the same amount damage...personally i do the both but im more used to the 33~net

I've been doing jp, 2, 1, net, jp, 2, 1, ex bomb, mid bomb, f, 3,3, net, njp, b2, ex bomb, dash, 3,3, net, 3, 3, ragdoll.

The extra ex bomb doesn't add that much damage at all. I just like it because it looks cool. :p

Also, I just figured out this one, and I'm trying to see what I can do after it.

jp, 2, 1, ex bomb, mid bomb, f, 3,3, net. The net hovers them over the bomb and it pops em up in the air. havent really done much with it from there except an uppercut. :/

Basically it's the same thing but you do it without the reset first.

cabibi

Noob
at what point do you think you could get a wake out of this?
right when the first combo stops, before the net hits. I'm not saying it is or isn't possible, but I'm curious if characters with fast teleports like smoke or raiden can escape it.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
right when the first combo stops, before the net hits. I'm not saying it is or isn't possible, but I'm curious if characters with fast teleports like smoke or raiden can escape it.
Nope...not even close, when the bomb goes off you're still in the net and after that comes a brief animation of the character breaking out of the net...don't know the exact frame data but yeah you're not getting out lol.