What's new

50/50 corner loop game

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
if you get somebody in the corner KLs overhead and low hat become rediculous since F2 and low hat both OTG and if either of them hit you are given a free standing 2 into 2 4 1+2 or the infamous 2 4 low hat. Also 2 4 spin isnt stance specific in the corner.

It doesnt matter if you knock them down or not because of the OTG

Wasnt sure if this was mentioned anywhere so here.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
if you get somebody in the corner KLs overhead and low hat become rediculous since F2 and low hat both OTG and if either of them hit you are given a free standing 2 into 2 4 1+2 or the infamous 2 4 low hat. Also 2 4 spin isnt stance specific in the corner.

It doesnt matter if you knock them down or not because of the OTG

Wasnt sure if this was mentioned anywhere so here.
Yea, 24 low hat is bad ass ass in the corner, if it hits, +2 on hit, just frame into a standing 2.

Do you think because you mentioned this outside of my guide that you are better than me? You can armour KL out of anything after a F2, or 24 Low hat in the corner, so I guess that makes me better than you.

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
Yea, 24 low hat is bass ass in the corner, +2 on hit, just frame into a standing 2.

Do you think because you mentioned this outside of my guide that you are better than me? You can armour KL out of anything after a F2, or 24 Low hat in the corner, so I guess that makes me better than you.
um, i think he's on about mixing up a low hat or f2 after a knockdown.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
A F0xy Grampa UsedForGlue

Off-topic question, but how do you guys feel about cornering somebody and than doing a block string into the enhanced teleport? For example 1121~EX teleport. They can't jump out because you can just do the 2 and combo off of it. They can't hit you obviously because you have armor, you will full combo them with teleport 3. And if they just stand there and block, theoretically you could just end the teleport with a 3~1121~EX teleport again.

I have been doing this for a while now, and sometimes my opponent just stands there and blocks and I can use all 3 bars to 1121~EX teleport~3~1121~EX teleport~3~1121~EX teleport~3~any block string afterward. Alot of chip damage.

Thoughts about this corner pressure?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
A F0xy Grampa UsedForGlue

Off-topic question, but how do you guys feel about cornering somebody and than doing a block string into the enhanced teleport? For example 1121~EX teleport. They can't jump out because you can just do the 2 and combo off of it. They can't hit you obviously because you have armor, you will full combo them with teleport 3. And if they just stand there and block, theoretically you could just end the teleport with a 3~1121~EX teleport again.

I have been doing this for a while now, and sometimes my opponent just stands there and blocks and I can use all 3 bars to 1121~EX teleport~3~1121~EX teleport~3~1121~EX teleport~3~any block string afterward. Alot of chip damage.

Thoughts about this corner pressure?
I think with wiffed grab armor it's really good since he builds he meter back so fast..