What's new

5 Possible Guest Characters for MKX

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
*Clears throat* "PREDATOR FITS WELL INTO THE MK UNIVERSE B/C HE IS A HUNTER WHO HUNTS ALIENS AND HUMAN FOR SPORT, SINCE HE TRAVELS TO EARTH (EARTHREALM) HE CAN GO VISIT THIS REALM AND ENTER THE MK TOURNAMENT TO HUNT HIS PREY!!! THATS WHAT HE DOES, IT HIS JOB AS A HUNTER AND HE WANTS THE BEST CHALLENGE FOR HIS HUNT.

Last edited:

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
I heard that a while ago before Freddy was released and I think it was be cool. The idea of having Neo is entertaining and I can already think of some variations he could possibly have. One could be fast fists, another could be strength (heavy damage) and the last could be an mix of brawler, but with timed specific moves like Kratos. The last one could be a timed event so depending on who his said button first. One could do more or less damage. Or even counter the move entirely allowing for a punish.
His fatality is when he jumps inside your body like in the movie & makes you explode so perfect, Or he just unplugs you lol

He has so much potential when it comes comes to creating a char, Entrance, Fatality, Xray, Taunts, Ect

Wouldn't be a hard char to make just a char with a black suit with glasses on, Who acts and plays super serious.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if a thread was made, but this is very interesting. If one has been made then can a mod close or merge thread, please?

Here's the link:
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/mortal-kombat-x-5-guest-characters-you-want-as-dlc

Spawn: Now, I would fucking shit myself if he was a guest character. Personally, he's my favorite character of all time, and he just fits perfectly in the MK world. With his chains, guns, and that cape. He would slaughter at least half the cast without even trying. Fanboy

Ash Williams: This dude is just ridiculous when it comes to being a badass. Evil Dead character. I don't know much about him, but here's his wiki: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Williams

Frank the Bunny: Donnie Darko and his beloved rabbit. This guy puts Freddy Kruger to shame IMO. His appearance alone is suitable for the, transcended, dark reality we know as Mortal Kombat. Hara-Kiri's all day from this benevolent entity.

Pinhead: To understand pleasure is to understand PAIN! There's no one like him and he's a top contender to Havik when it comes to inflicting pain. Thinking of it now, he would have some of the most interesting moves sets, xrays, and fatalities.

Predator: Arnold managed to take out this guy, but I think he can go toe to toe in the MK world. With blades, lasers, nukes, cloaking devices and more. This guy is bound to be in MK. He speed and strength will also play a big role when attempting to smash in Shinnok's face.

All in all I think this is a good line-up for possible guest characters and would honestly be content with any of them being one. I'd prefer Spawn, but since I don't really know of Ash, it would be interesting to learn and see what he could do. Discuss, chat, yell at me :p.

The only question left is: WHO'S NEXT?!
frank the bunny is god, i would main him

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
*Clears throat* "PREDATOR FITS WELL INTO THE MK UNIVERSE B/C HE IS A HUNTER WHO HUNTS ALIENS AND HUMAN FOR SPORT, SINCE HE TRAVELS TO EARTH (EARTHREALM) HE CAN GO VISIT THIS REALM AND ENTER THE MK TOURNAMENT TO HUNT HIS PREY!!! THATS WHAT HE DOES, IT HIS JOB AS A HUNTER AND HE WANTS THE BEST CHALLENGE FOR HIS HUNT.
You also forget that gladiatorial combat is one of their all past times as a race!!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So happy ed and I have the same brainwaves lol i just posted a pic of michael myers, how about this guy for dlc?eds responce:that would work.
:D