What's new

42 Characters - place your best on last 11

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
While I would ADORE Ashrah coming back, I don't see her making much in the way of sales as she has never been a fan favorite nor has she been relevant for 14 years.

She was (and still is) my #1 choice of 3D-era female that deserved to return for the MK11 story simply due to how well it would have fit. Frost worked, but was a hamfisted attempt to make the Tekunin relevant again imo. Ashrah could have been a fantastic wildcard who worked with Kronika at first for the chance to slay demons across endless timelines as Kronika keeps resetting (while dragging the same Ashrah along each time for continuity), but could be swayed to turn against Kronika.

KCJ506

Noob
Cyrax/Sektor/Cyber Sub were all base in MK9 yet were DLC in MKX. While I do believe NRS doesn't release the same characters for DLC multiple games in a row, I wouldn't put it past them to bring back MKX base roster characters as DLC here in MK11.
I dont think you can make an example of Cyrax, Sektor and Cyber Sub because the character who was DLC is Triborg, They were merely variations of that character. The cyborgs also didn't have individual fatalities. They all had the same X-ray attack. They even all had the same intro dialogue rather than character specific ones depending on which one you were using. Hell Cyber Sub doesn't even get acknowledged even if he's being used.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
As someone who's loved guest characters since MK9, I'm fucking tired of them. We're scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point with characters like RoboCop, Michael Myers and Neo. I'm tired of seeing Havik, Fujin and Sareena on every single dlc wishlist because they keep getting pushed back in favor of trash like Leatherface.

Guest characters make money, that's undeniable, but I don't think we're at the point where the ones they have left are gonna make enough to justify them. Spawn, Predator, Jason, Terminator probably made more than any other MK dlc combined, but RoboCop? I've never seen anybody under the age of 45 give a fuck about RoboCop.
EXACTLY!!!! The Predator and Alien are the BEST movie monsters of all time FREE. Great choices. Terminator, Jason, and Freddy are great choices too. Leatherface and RoboCop are terrible choices. And fucking Hellboy was wack as shit

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
If we're not talking guess characters then..|

Who I think it could be:

MK:
Takeda (Kenshi is apparently dead.. k. Yet his son is mentioned all the time, let him use Sento combined with scorpion's spear and telekinesis)
Ermac (He has a new design in the krypt for literally no reason!?)
Lin Mei (She was in MKX so now it's her time to shine)
Nitara (I'm curious what NRS would do for a redesign for her, but she's mentioned in Skarlet and Erron's intro)
Havik (Joker mentions him all the time, no Chaos realm representation)
Mileena (Do I even gotta explain this one?)
Fujin (Basically confirmed)
Reptile (he's in the god damn krypt)
Onaga (BRING HIM BACK)
Sareena (She was in MKX and is still referenced)
Sheeva (Basically confirmed)

Guests:
Ash Williams (leaked)
Michael Myers (Super obvious)
Rick Grimes (Yeah I'm going there)
Doomslayer (This character needs to be in an MK game)

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
EXACTLY!!!! The Predator and Alien are the BEST movie monsters of all time FREE. Great choices. Terminator, Jason, and Freddy are great choices too. Leatherface and RoboCop are terrible choices. And fucking Hellboy was wack as shit
Kratos, Predator and Spawn are the only guest characters that were perfect for MK. The rest were god awful. Specially the horror characters. One might say Joker is a good pick too, but its a stretch. If I had to pick a guest from DC that would fit actually, I'd say Deathstroke. Probably the best candidate really, he is a masked ninja character, can actually fight and rival the MK universe and I personally missed him in Injustice 2, his replacment sucked..

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I could see Mileena making it in. The argument that she’s covered from Kitana having her Sai does really make sense because Cassie has Johnny’s nut punch - i think the trick with making mileena a good dlc character is to give her other weapons in addition to her sais. Like i could see her using her fangs a hell of a lot more and being more of a ravenous variation user; alternatively give her tonfas from Tanya

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
My perfect 11 KP2/KP3 characters would be: (NOTE: this isn't who I think will be in, this is whom I consider perfect choices to make the perfect roster for MK11)

1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Nitara (most interesting remaining femake MK character visually and moveset-wise)
  4. Havik
  5. Cyborg Ninja with Skins and Movesets from Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Smoke, Cyber Hydro, Syber Sub-Zero (in order to save character slots)
  6. Sareena
  7. Mileena
  8. Reptile
  9. Doomslayer
  10. Takeda
  11. Li Mei or Tanya
Fuck Ash Williams.

Reactions: Zgf
42 chars? Where did you see that?
Ed said a time ago that the final roster number would be 30 something....I think KP2 is coming with Fujin, Sheeva, one more mk char and Ash, which nobody asked for by the way.

Aside of spawn, every guest char is a waste of slot to me, since we dont have basic mk9 chars in the game.