What's new

42 Characters - place your best on last 11

So let's just assume the placeholders for 42 characters that have been again confirmed to be in the data of MK11 will be filled like they did for Injustice 2 and MKX, who do you think make it in? To make it a bit more interesting, let's make a game out of this to keep it interesting. Everyone who posts chips in $1 to the one who gets the most right. In case of a tie, we give each winner 0.50$ or a $1, whatever you prefer. We are 100% sure on the first 3, so it's basically 8 characters we have to guess. That includes ROB who could still be a robot, Robocop, Stryker as a robot or part of a joke.

I am going to go with:

1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash Williams
  4. Robocop
  5. Michael Myers
  6. Stryker
  7. Mileena
  8. Reiko
  9. Havik
  10. Pennywise
  11. Pinhead

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
As someone who's loved guest characters since MK9, I'm fucking tired of them. We're scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point with characters like RoboCop, Michael Myers and Neo. I'm tired of seeing Havik, Fujin and Sareena on every single dlc wishlist because they keep getting pushed back in favor of trash like Leatherface.

Guest characters make money, that's undeniable, but I don't think we're at the point where the ones they have left are gonna make enough to justify them. Spawn, Predator, Jason, Terminator probably made more than any other MK dlc combined, but RoboCop? I've never seen anybody under the age of 45 give a fuck about RoboCop.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
As someone who's loved guest characters since MK9, I'm fucking tired of them. We're scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point with characters like RoboCop, Michael Myers and Neo. I'm tired of seeing Havik, Fujin and Sareena on every single dlc wishlist because they keep getting pushed back in favor of trash like Leatherface.

Guest characters make money, that's undeniable, but I don't think we're at the point where the ones they have left are gonna make enough to justify them. Spawn, Predator, Jason, Terminator probably made more than any other MK dlc combined, but RoboCop? I've never seen anybody under the age of 45 give a fuck about RoboCop.
The reboot was decent. I do agree that we should at most have two more guest characters in MK11. I do feel the guest characters have taken up slots that could have gone to MK characters. I think the guest characters really got tiring is when they started adding MK characters to Injustice honesty.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Guaranteed : ;)

KP2 (6 characters)
  1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash Williams (Guest)
Plus , My guess : :eek:

1. Robocop (Guest)
  2. Sareena
  3. Takeda
KP3 (5 characters) (maybe?) : :confused:

1. Stryker
  2. Havik
  3. Michael Myers (Guest)
  4. Quan Chi
  5. Li Mei
If you pay attention, you can see a pattern on MK11 : some characters that were present in 2 games in a row (MK9 and MKX) are absent on MK11 (Ex. Mileena, Ermac, Kenshi and Reptile) ..... but some characters that were in MK9, but were not as playable in MKX (Sindel, Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sheeva), are now playable in MK11 .... so, basing on this, there is a very high chance for Stryker to be here ..... Smoke and Rain will not make it, due the special moves of Shang Tsung, and Kung Jin will come back only in MK12

I dunno, but now, I think Quan Chi will make it, for some weird reason, hehe :D

Last edited:

s0mnum

Noob
KP2
  1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash Williams (Guest)
  4. Havik
  5. Another Guest
  6. Cyrax
KP3

1. Sektor
  2. Reiko
  3. Rain
  4. Takeda
  5. Guest
  6. Guest

smoke420

Noob
Mileena is coming... bank on it. Cause nrs will be kollecting bank if so.

Others would be
shinnok,
Quan chi,
sektor,
cyrax,

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Mileena is coming... bank on it. Cause nrs will be kollecting bank if so.

Others would be
shinnok,
Quan chi,
sektor,
cyrax,
That's my theory as well. I'm not a huge fan of mileena but if she's released....it will sell SO MUCH, so I see no reason why not.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Why are people saying Takeda as if he wasn’t base in the last game lol
Cyrax/Sektor/Cyber Sub were all base in MK9 yet were DLC in MKX. While I do believe NRS doesn't release the same characters for DLC multiple games in a row, I wouldn't put it past them to bring back MKX base roster characters as DLC here in MK11.

Anyway, here's Wonderwall my list:
KP2
  • Sheeva (Leak)
  • Ash (Leak)
  • Fujin (Leak)
  • ROB (I assume this is gunna be a code name akin to how Geras was "Terminas." Completely wild guess is Kung Jin as ROB could be ROBBER or something as Jin was a thief)
  • Havik
  • A horror guest like Myers, Pennywise, or Pinhead
KP3
  • Hotaru
  • A horror guest like Myers, Pennywise, or Pinhead
  • Takeda
  • Quan Chi
  • A sci-fi action move hero or villain guest
Honorable Mentions: Reiko, Sareena, Li Mei, Kintaro as they all either had notable roles in the comic or were present in MKX.

I do not see ANY of the following characters returning for various reasons:
  1. Mileena - Kitana covers this via Half Blood Stance. Tough luck, Mileena stans. We Jade stans had to live with it for all of MKX's life, yall gotta live with it for all of MK11's life.
  2. Human Smoke, Rain, Ermac, Reptile, Chameleon - Shang Tsung covers these via Shapeshifter's Training.
  3. Tanya, Tremor, Bo Rai Cho, Sektor, Cyrax, Robo Smoke, Kenshi - DLC in the previous games. NRS doesn't appear to like repeating DLC.

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
If mileena is in the game, she won't have one of her most important tools that she had in mkx because Kitana already has it. Same with all the ninjas that Shang uses. I don't understand how people can't see that. stfu she not coming.

Also if there has to be guests I would like the bride from Kill Bill or Rambo.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Kp2:
Sheeva
Fujin
Ash *Leaked
WANT
DOOM SLAYER

Havic
Cyrax (TECHNICALLY HE WAS ONLY A VARIATION OF TRIBORG)

Kp3??
Sektor (TECHNICALLY HE WAS ONLY A VARIATION OF TRIBORG)
PENNY WISE
PLS NOT ROBOCOP

human/revenant Smoke...Scorpion noob and Subbie are also in shangs FB/move set...sooooooo.......
Rain same as smoke
Reptile same as rain