What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage 4 More Years of F3!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Apparently @Mikemetroid has sources since he knew about nut punch being a pop up before us lol. Mike, I haven't seen F3 in any video yet. If it's there, care to point it out?

I love Johnny Cage as a character but I fucking hate his frame traps and infinite chip damage. I'd rather have Kung Lao and Kabal all day over him. I'm gonna get into serious trouble again hahaha

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
It's good to be back guys. What variation are we all looking at? I'm most interested in fisticuffs and most intrigued by a-list- I need to spend some time with it before I decide if I like it.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I do think you do see him do F3, because I noticed it too

4:12 in that video

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Yeah, I just re-watched and it's totally back. He ends a round with it and he uses it multiple times to combo into nut punch.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Whaaaa? lol. I have no idea you were Boxy lmao.
:D It's been too long, man. It's good to be home.

Idk how I feel about EX Nut Punch being a launcher now, compared to the way it works armor-wise and as an opponent-momentum-killer in MK9.
Mr. Metroid is the one among others who instilled the belief in my brains that when it comes to Cage, the most important thing you can do is keep applying pressure and never let your opponent out of hand's reach, and having that tool to break through an opponent's flurry and put them in the optimal pressure position went a long way towards it.
But this is Johnny effing Cage we're talking about here. He'll compensate.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I will tell you all this. Day one I will choose stunt double and go online, and I will throw shadow kicks all match long.
And I will bask in the rage that will follow.
^^^ This. Whoever decided to give him a Noob Saibot zoning mechanic is going to be the bane of every online jackass alive.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I didn't see the f3 knee into kickety kick, but he def has a kickety kick kick string. That made sense right?