What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Full Auto 4-13-16 In Depth Jacqui Briggs Full Auto MU Chart

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Here's my personal opinion (I store what I think of all matchups on a google sheet)

All are done in a presumption that your opponent plays the best variation they have to deal with you.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm not going to comment on the MUs themselves but the way you put the MU makes it so hard to read. If you lose a MU it should be 4-6, if you win it should be 6-4. Thats how every other MU chart works and it makes my brain hurt trying to read this lol. Props for the work though.

Edit: Alright I'll be semi productive. You based this entire MU on how characters deal with her zoning. Full Auto is more than zoning, so the MU chart doesnt really reflect her MUs that well. It should also be noted that with numbers like these she would be the worst character in the game, which is obviously not the case.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Here's my personal opinion (I store what I think of all matchups on a google sheet)
All are done in a presumption that your opponent plays the best variation they have to deal with you.
vs Grandmaster Subzero is 5-5 or even worse (4-6, Sub can win this matchup in stages without corner escape interactable). Why do people keep downplaying Grandmaster?
vs Cassie Cage is 4-6. Jacqui loses to Mileena's B12 but goes even with the better B12?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
vs Grandmaster Subzero is 5-5 or even worse (4-6, Sub can win this matchup in stages without corner escape interactable). Why do people keep downplaying Grandmaster?
vs Cassie Cage is 4-6. Jacqui loses to Mileena's B12 but goes even with the better B12?
Mileena's b12 is infinitely better than Cassie's.

And the way he wrote MUs (and the way I copied) is (opponent)-Jacqui.

Convention is the other way but I just copy pasted and couldn't be bothered editing.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Cassie gets kept out imo. If you trade air guns with DF2 you come out on top cause she gets knocked out of the air. Up close Cassie has the edge, but honestly, the nerf hit her pretty hard so I value the full screen over that. And if you think her B12 is better than Mileenas, then you better take another look at Mileena lol.

Grandmaster I'm not downplaying. In the exact same spreadsheet i have shotgun at 4-6 and high tech at 3-7 in those matchups. Full auto though (and this is highly controversial and basically only my opinion) actually has advantage over Sub. Sub has 0 threat full screen against Jacqui, you can literally outzone him by just parrying anything he tries tbh (her absorb is actually useful here, it even absorbs the klone throw). Everytime GM uses a klone on block, depending on the string you either get chip or a punish, and the klone instantly gets blown up. At full screen you can just parry, don't shoot your guns, only use guns to punish klone. Up close Sub actually has super slow ass pokes so all your +1 and +2 shit is unrealistically good against them so they either hold that block or they try punishable armor. I seriously do think Jacqui wins this and any arguments behind "she can't get in" or "you get trapped in the corner" aren't very valid because 1. You're not supposed to go in, 2. Subzero is equally as trapped in the corner as Jacqui is in the matchup, and honestly, wakeup guns arent a bad option for it.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Mileena's b12 is infinitely better than Cassie's.
Let's talk about their B1s in general before talking about Jacqui matchups against them. Mileena's B1 is shorter and can be low profiled. Cassie's B1 cannot be low profiled. Cassie has 3 hit string on her B1 and it's +1 on block. I know it has a gap but she can just block and bait. After being at +1 she can do whatever she wants: d3 check, F34 if anyone expects d3 coming, 332 to break some slow armors and puts her at +1 again....
Against Mileena is simpler: B12 is -1 on block and her 6f d1 WON'T REACH (most of the time, unless she does B12 at point blank) so it's your turn. She can B1 stagger then throw, but Cassie can do that as well. Mileena's B1 has much better recovery so B1 stagger into throw is harder to react to, but throws in MKXL have been made more tech-able. Generally Cassie has more mind game and mixup out of her B1 and because it is longer and can't be low profiled IMO it's better.
I'm sure you have used Mileena in some matches, so try her again Johnny and Subzero. Their d4s can duck under her B1 and that's very annoying

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Cassie gets kept out imo. If you trade air guns with DF2 you come out on top cause she gets knocked out of the air. Up close Cassie has the edge, but honestly, the nerf hit her pretty hard so I value the full screen over that. And if you think her B12 is better than Mileenas, then you better take another look at Mileena lol.

Grandmaster I'm not downplaying. In the exact same spreadsheet i have shotgun at 4-6 and high tech at 3-7 in those matchups. Full auto though (and this is highly controversial and basically only my opinion) actually has advantage over Sub. Sub has 0 threat full screen against Jacqui, you can literally outzone him by just parrying anything he tries tbh (her absorb is actually useful here, it even absorbs the klone throw). Everytime GM uses a klone on block, depending on the string you either get chip or a punish, and the klone instantly gets blown up. At full screen you can just parry, don't shoot your guns, only use guns to punish klone. Up close Sub actually has super slow ass pokes so all your +1 and +2 shit is unrealistically good against them so they either hold that block or they try punishable armor. I seriously do think Jacqui wins this and any arguments behind "she can't get in" or "you get trapped in the corner" aren't very valid because 1. You're not supposed to go in, 2. Subzero is equally as trapped in the corner as Jacqui is in the matchup, and honestly, wakeup guns arent a bad option for it.
Cassie wins trade, after she gets knockdown by df2 she can just techroll, duck one next df2 and try air gun again. And remember she has ex gun, it's lightning fast at 8f startup and knockdown. She doesn't even need to get in if she has life lead, she can lame her out with air gun and ex air gun, if she must get in it's not that hard for her because she has pretty good walk speed. About their B12 read my previous post. The nerf normalized Cassie but she's still top tier. Upclose she has safe mixup, her low needs 1 bar to be safe but her 18% overhead string is godlike. She also has a 8f d4 with hella range. Meanwhile Mileena's currently meta game is staying safe so no threat of mixup here, her d1 and d3 have exactly the same properties as Jacqui's d1 and d3: one short 6f d1 and one deceptively poor range 8f d3. Both Cassie and Mileena have excellent corner game and techs to make sure that you can't wake up. But because of the safe mixup Cassie's restand is much more threatening. I'm not downplaying Mileena, I'm just showing that Cassie is still an amazing characer even after the nerf.
Grandmaster vs Jacqui: GM has an amazing tool to instantly close distance called "whiff slide". He just need to make sure that you're not in his slide range, duck one non MB df2 and he's in your face. After using klone on block, your reversal df2 is hella slow and that's not a punish, he can duck df2 and you must MB it to make it safe (that's a waste of meter), if you don't MB he can whiff punish you.
Generally because of the range on his best normals he can out footsie Jacqui, he already has the advantage without cornering you. He has broken jump in 1, 9f VERY LONG d4, 9f slide to throw out on read, too long mids (B1 and F4) and a safe armor LAUNCHER (I know it's -10 on block but against Jacqui it's safe). He doesn't have 6f pokes but your +2 frame traps can't do much when he can BACKDASH out of everything you throw out after +2.
Here's another problem: if you manage to corner Subzero and accidentally shoot df2 at close range, one reversal ex slide will fuck up everything: it can punish regular df2 on block and interrupt the gap in MB df2, AND put you in the corner where you feel this matchup looks like 1-9. Jacqui's most rewarding frame trap is [whatever being +2] into s4 BF2, I'm not sure if Sub's 9f slide can punish BF2 on block (please test it in game) but if he can, then you already know the number for this matchup. He is the only character to has all the best answers to her "frametrap", it's completely safe for him and Jacqui is the one who must change the usual playstyle to keep herself safe

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Honestly it felt like you were saying "can't spam guns? Jacqui loses 3-7. Jacqui can spam guns? Jacqui wins 7-3"

Im not a Jacqui main but 7-3 is hardly a believable MU number for that many matchups.

And 8-2? Kenshi - Cage was 8-2 and Cage couldn't do shit. Quan doesn't beat anybody 8-2 because his defense is so shitty except Warlock where he loses his ridiculous offense.

Ok I'm confused. Are you putting the opponents number before Jaqui's?

As far as Scorpion, why do you feel it's 5-5 Inferno? That variation is so close to no variation Scorpion it's not even funny.

Tweedy

Noob
Let's talk about their B1s in general before talking about Jacqui matchups against them. Mileena's B1 is shorter and can be low profiled. Cassie's B1 cannot be low profiled. Cassie has 3 hit string on her B1 and it's +1 on block. I know it has a gap but she can just block and bait. After being at +1 she can do whatever she wants: d3 check, F34 if anyone expects d3 coming, 332 to break some slow armors and puts her at +1 again....
Against Mileena is simpler: B12 is -1 on block and her 6f d1 WON'T REACH (most of the time, unless she does B12 at point blank) so it's your turn. She can B1 stagger then throw, but Cassie can do that as well. Mileena's B1 has much better recovery so B1 stagger into throw is harder to react to, but throws in MKXL have been made more tech-able. Generally Cassie has more mind game and mixup out of her B1 and because it is longer and can't be low profiled IMO it's better.
I'm sure you have used Mileena in some matches, so try her again Johnny and Subzero. Their d4s can duck under her B1 and that's very annoying
Can't you just buffer armor and react to the gap in Cassie's B1 string?

The problem with Mileena's B12 is that many characters cannot contest her throwing D3s after B12 on block. It either low profiles or beats out so many moves. They either have to read that she's going to throw the D3 and use their advancing armor, that in the case of War God Kotal, is punishable(also costs a bar, Mileena needs no resources in this situation), or D4. But I mean, if I D4 and she just whiff punishes me with B12, what kind of risk reward is that? I land a D4 that hardly grants anything on hit unless I land it at point blank range, when she guesses right, I lose 35%. :/

It's just as bad for Kung Lao, and i'm sure many more characters that I haven't tried in this match up.

P. S. It's actually worse for Tempest Lao since he doesn't have advancing armor to keep her honest. RIP

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Can't you just buffer armor and react to the gap in Cassie's B1 string?

The problem with Mileena's B12 is that many characters cannot contest her throwing D3s after B12 on block. It either low profiles or beats out so many moves. They either have to read that she's going to throw the D3 and use their advancing armor, that in the case of War God Kotal, is punishable(also costs a bar, Mileena needs no resources in this situation), or D4. But I mean, if I D4 and she just whiff punishes me with B12, what kind of risk reward is that? I land a D4 that hardly grants anything on hit unless I land it at point blank range, when she guesses right, I lose 35%. :/

It's just as bad for Kung Lao, and i'm sure many more characters that I haven't tried in this match up.

P. S. It's actually worse for Tempest Lao since he doesn't have advancing armor to keep her honest. RIP
About Cassie's B12, no you're not gonna react that she's gonna do the 3rd and you can armor.
And please name some characters that can't compete with Mileena 8f d3 after -1 on block B12. Then put Cassie (+1 on block and 7f d3) in that situation and see if the Cassie can do the same as Mileena
And this part
"They either have to read that she's going to throw the D3 and use their advancing armor, that in the case of War God Kotal, is punishable(also costs a bar, Mileena needs no resources in this situation), or D4. But I mean, if I D4 and she just whiff punishes me with B12, what kind of risk reward is that? I land a D4 that hardly grants anything on hit unless I land it at point blank range"
It's more like prepatch problem of her B12 when it was +2 on block, she has 3f to walk out so it's super hard to d4

Tweedy

Noob
About Cassie's B12, no you're not gonna react that she's gonna do the 3rd and you can armor.
And please name some characters that can't compete with Mileena 8f d3 after -1 on block B12. Then put Cassie (+1 on block and 7f d3) in that situation and see if the Cassie can do the same as Mileena
And this part
"They either have to read that she's going to throw the D3 and use their advancing armor, that in the case of War God Kotal, is punishable(also costs a bar, Mileena needs no resources in this situation), or D4. But I mean, if I D4 and she just whiff punishes me with B12, what kind of risk reward is that? I land a D4 that hardly grants anything on hit unless I land it at point blank range"
It's more like prepatch problem of her B12 when it was +2 on block, she has 3f to walk out so it's super hard to d4
I just named two characters. Kotal Khan and Kung Lao. I'd wager that more than half of the cast has trouble doing anything, if she just throws out D3s after B12 on block.

Yes, you can buffer armor and react. The 3rd hit of her string is 19 frames. Easily reactable, considering your only looking for one thing, that you know is either coming or not, at a specific time.

Edit: Comparing Cassie's frames and D3 to Mileena's is irrelevant. There's no gap in B12.

Unforgivxble

Don status KHAOTIC Jink
Jacqui Briggs Full Auto MU Chart
I decided to make a match up chart for Jacqui Briggs (Full Auto) against all characters and their variation. I've been playing her since the game came out so i hope you can take this MU chart as a tool for people who play and play against Full Auto Jacqui. When i put the characters name with the MU number next to it, im basing the match up number on them. For Example, Cassie Cage (Hollywood) 6-4. This would be in Cassie's favor. I will be commenting on some of the characters but not all of them. Only the ones that i think need to be talked about. Lets get started....

Alien (Acidic) | 7-3 | - Great anti zoning against jacqui. Also great range.

Alien (Konjurer) | 7-3 | - Also has great anti zoning with good range.

Alien (Tarkatan) | 6-4 |

Bo'Rai Cho (Bartitsu) | 4-6 |

Bo'Rai Cho (Dragon Breath) |
4-6 |

Bo'Rai Cho (Drunken Master) |
5-5 |

Cassie Cage (Hollywood)
| 7-3 | - This is Cassie's best variation due to the instant air guns she can do. This keeps Jacqui at bay with just spamming her guns and gives Cassie an opportunity to get in. Also Cassie's ranged pokes and normal's destroys Jacqui in the neutral.

Cassie Cage (Brawler) | 6-4 |

Cassie Cage (Spec Ops) | 5-5 | - Taking away some of her tools from brawler and Hollywood, this is Cassie's worst variation to play against Jacqui with. Her ground rockets are to slow to get out against Jacqui.

D'Vorah (Swarm Queen) | 7-3 | - Jacqui is somewhat screwed in this matchup due to D'Vorahs pressure, range and anti zoning tools.

D'Vorah (Brood Mother) | 6-4 | - Anti zoning along with her bugs make it hard for jacqui to zone.

D'Vorah (Venomous) | 5-5 |

Ermac (Mystic) | 6-4 | - Good spacing moves with his ground pound and teleport make jacqui unable to zone with ease

Ermac (Spectral) |
6-4 | - Good spacing moves with his ground pound and teleport make jacqui unable to zone with ease

Ermac (Master of Souls) |
6-4 | - Good spacing moves with his ground pound and teleport make jacqui unable to zone with ease

Erron Black (Marksman) | 5-5 | - Without sand grenade this would be a 7-3 MU in Jacqui's favor but he has it so it saves him the torture.

Erron Black (Gunslinger) | 6-4 | - Gunslinger can be full screen, throw out sand grenade and his zoning to actually out zone Jacqui in a chip damage battle.

Erron Black (Outlaw) | 5-5 | - Without sand grenade this would be a 7-3 MU in Jacqui's favor but he has it so it saves him the torture.

Ferra Torr (Ruthless) | 5-5 | - Basic keep away game for Jacqui. Dont let him in!!

Ferra Torr (Lackey) | 4-6 | - No easy way in for Lackey. Jacqui can do what she pleases

Ferra Torr (Vicious) | 6-4 | - The ability to throw Ferra full screen makes this a 6-4 MU

Goro (Kuatan Warrior) | 6-4 | - Can Actually zone out Jacqui with ground pound and his projectile lol.

Goro (Tigar Fury) | 5-5 |

Goro (Dragon Fangs) | 5-5 |

Jacqui Briggs (Full Auto) | 5-5 | - EW lol

Jacqui Briggs (Shotgun) |
5-5 |

Jacqui Briggs (High Tech) |
3-7 |

Jason (Unstoppable) | 5-5 | - Not a ton of MU experience against Jason to know this one

Jason (Relentless) | 5-5 |

Jason (Slasher) | 5-5 |

Jax (Heavy Weapons) | 7-3 | - Good Anti Zoning tools along with the pressure of a ten ton woman, yeah....

Jax (Pumped Up) | 7-3 | - Good Anti Zoning tools along with the pressure of a guy that sees his girl about to go through his phone.....

Jax (Wrestler) | 6-4 | - meh

Johnny Cage ( A-list) | 7-3 | - good trade zoning capabilities along with the pressure good ranging normals.

Johnny Cage (Stunt Double) | 6-4 |

Johnny Cage (Fistcuffs) |
5-5 |

Kano (Cutthroat) | 5-5 |

Kano (Cybernetic) | 6-4 |

Kano (Commando) | 5-5 |

Kenshi (Balanced) | 4-6 |- Even amount of zoning from the two. Jacqui wins up close though so 6-4.

Kenshi (Kenjitsu) | 3-7 | - Jacqui can punish his full screen grab move with her gun.Jacqui also wins up close even with his good mixups.

Kenshi (Possesed) | 6-4 | - Good anti zoning along with his teleport and re stand into more shenanigans.

Kitana (Royal Storm) | 5-5 | - First hit wins the zoing battle. Up close is pretty even.

Kitana (Assassin) | 5-5 |

Kitana (Mournful) |
6-4 | - very hard for jacqui to zone in this MU. Jacqui needs to make reads from full screen if she wants to be successful. For example, when mournful is going to jump and throw and glaive, Jacqui needs to run mid screen and do an up rocket to punish her.

Kotal Kahn (Blood God) | 6-4 | - good for Kotal to use his protection buff because jJacqui will be zoning the ish out of this character.

Kotal Kahn (War God) | 4-6 |

Kotal Kahn (Sun God) |
4-6 |

Kung Jin (Bojutsu) | 4-6 |

Kung Jin (Shaolin) |
7-3 | - Can zone out Jacqui. Better range plus safe pressure.

Kung Jin (Ancestral) | 4-6 | - He can trade with his stun arrow with jacqui (rarely).....thats it....

Kung Lao (Tempest) | 7-3 | - although he cant teleport without getting punish for more than 30% against jacqui, his pressure and range are just too much for her. He controls the pace of the game once jacqui is in the corner.

Kung Lao (Buzzsaw) - | 6-4 | - Buzzsaw can actually trade projectiles with jacqui from full screen. Once again, he controls the pace of the game.

Kung Lao (Hat-Trick) | 5-5 | - Used to be 6-4. Hattrick can EXhat to get in freely against jacqui.

Leatherface (Killer) - | 4-6 |

Leatherface (Butcher) |
5-5 |

Leatherface (Prettylady) |
5-5 | - Outzones Jacqui. Jacqui has a better close up game in this MU.

Liu Kang (Dragon's Fire) | 7-3 | - low projectile that goes under jacqui's hand cannon + pressure = ew

Liu Kang (Flame Fist) | 7-3 |

Liu Kang (Dualist) |
4-6 |

Mileena (Ethereal) | 5-5 |

Mileena (Piercing) | 7-3 | - one of the best spacing in the game. also has low projectile that goes under jacqui's hand cannon.

Mileena (Ravenous) | 5-5 |

Predator (HQT) | 6-4 | - out zones jacqui but has bad wakeups. Jacqui wins close up with Predator in the corner.

Predator (Warrior) | 5-5 |

Predator (Hunter) |
6-4 | - good mixups. pred can ex is ground bomb to trade with jacqui's hand cannon.

Quan Chi (Warlock) | 8-2 | - Jacqui WORST MU in the game!!!!! If jacqui shoots a hand cannon, quan chi can PUNISH with his F3. Good space control, zoning and a wakeup.

Quan Chi (Summoner) | 6-4 |

Quan Chi (Sorcerer) |
5-5 |

Raiden (Thunder God) | 4-6 |

Raiden (Displacer) |
5-5 | - just from the teleport im making it 5-5

Raiden (Master of Storms) | 4-6 |

Reptile (Noxious) | 6-4 | - forceballs and spit can be used to gain control and get in on her. along with slide from full screen.

Reptile (Deceptive) | 6-4 |

Reptile (Nimble) |
6-4 |

Scorpion (Ninjutsu) | 6-4 | - Spacing + teleport

Scorpion (Hellfire) | 6-4 | - Pressure + teleport

Scorpion (Inferno) | 6-4 | - Anti zoning + teleport

Shinnok (Necromancer) | 4-6 | - Necro can actually hold his own in the zoning battle against Jacqui. not to good from up close though.

Shinnok (Imposter) | 7-3 | - Nothing Jacqui can do in this MU. Very hard

Shinnok (Bone Shaper) | 7-3 | - also very hard. can hold his own from full screen and do good from close up.

Sonya Blade (Special Forces) | 5-5 | - Jacqui cant zone too much in against this variation due to Sonya's stun projectile.

Sonya Blade (Covert Ops) |
5-5 |

Sonya Blade (Demolition) |
6-4 |

Sub Zero (Grandmaster) | 7-3 | - Game over in the corner.

Sub Zero (Unbreakable) | 4-6 |

Sub Zero (Cryomancer) |
6-4 | - Good damage along with his slide and ice ball win him this MU

Takeda (Ronin) | 6-4 |

Takeda (Shirai Ryu) | 6-4 |

Takeda (Lasher) | 6-4 |
- Too much range for Jacqui to zone efficiently. Pretty even up close.

Tanya (Kobo Jutsu) | 5-5 |

Tanya (Pyromancer) | 5-5 |
- Similar to the mournful MU.

Tanya (Dragon Naginata) | 5-5 | - not too sure about this one.

Tremor (Aftershock) | 5-5 | - Air projectile with his ok zoning makes this even. Used to be worse for Jacqui.

Tremor (Crystalline) | 6-4 |

Tremor (Metallic) | 5-5 |

Triborg (Cyrax) | 5-5 | - Jacqui cant zone too heavy but can keep Cyrax out for some time.

Triborg (Sektor) | 6-4 | - Can trade and almost out zone Jacqui with his up rocket and straight rocket. Also has long range normal's.

Triborg (Smoke) | 5-5 | - Not as good of a anti zoning as i would have thought. Still even though.

Triborg (Cyber Sub Zero) | 5-5 |

Pretty much agree, although I don't agree with imposter beating her 7 3, at most that's a 5 5.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I love how every aspect of a match up (speaking regarding dlc) is fleshed out in a few weeks time. Screw grinding it out, a couple haphazard matches in ranked will suffice.

:coffee:
Exactly my thought. There's no way Jacquie loses 7-3 to Alien when she's one of the few that can actually punish his flip with standing 1.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I just named two characters. Kotal Khan and Kung Lao. I'd wager that more than half of the cast has trouble doing anything, if she just throws out D3s after B12 on block.

Yes, you can buffer armor and react. The 3rd hit of her string is 19 frames. Easily reactable, considering your only looking for one thing, that you know is either coming or not, at a specific time.

Edit: Comparing Cassie's frames and D3 to Mileena's is irrelevant. There's no gap in B12.
Kotal can use his 9f mid, Kung Lao can d4 or walk back and try B2. Mileena's d3 has very short range, many characters can outspace that. And who said B12 of any character has gap?
I compare Cassie's d3 because I want to show what she can do after B1 string. The more predictable a character is the easier we can deal with them right?
"Easily reactable, considering your only looking for one thing..."
I suggest you go to practice mode to test if Cassie B124 is really reactable. First if you are alone, you record AI Cassie do B124, then you try to block and use a NON REVERSAL armor to interrupt that string (don't test with 8f reversal like Mileena normal roll though, some character doesn't actually need meter to interrupt that). If your armor comes out as reversal it means you didn't react and use armor safely, you just throw that out and your armor still comes out when Cassie doesn't do the 3rd hit.
Then you need a friend to do B124 string, randomly stop at 2nd hit and see if it's reactable. And the statement "you're only looking for one thing" is more likely true to Mileena B12 than Cassie B12. She has all options as Mileena has after B12 on block, Cassie can also cancel B12 into her safe special moves, this is what Mileena will never do because of her safe playstyle

Tweedy

Noob
Kotal can use his 9f mid, Kung Lao can d4 or walk back and try B2. Mileena's d3 has very short range, many characters can outspace that. And who said B12 of any character has gap?
I compare Cassie's d3 because I want to show what she can do after B1 string. The more predictable a character is the easier we can deal with them right?
"Easily reactable, considering your only looking for one thing..."
I suggest you go to practice mode to test if Cassie B124 is really reactable. First if you are alone, you record AI Cassie do B124, then you try to block and use a NON REVERSAL armor to interrupt that string (don't test with 8f reversal like Mileena normal roll though, some character doesn't actually need meter to interrupt that). If your armor comes out as reversal it means you didn't react and use armor safely, you just throw that out and your armor still comes out when Cassie doesn't do the 3rd hit.
Then you need a friend to do B124 string, randomly stop at 2nd hit and see if it's reactable. And the statement "you're only looking for one thing" is more likely true to Mileena B12 than Cassie B12. She has all options as Mileena has after B12 on block, Cassie can also cancel B12 into her safe special moves, this is what Mileena will never do because of her safe playstyle
Kotal's 9f mid does not work. It gets low profiled. D4 could work, with either character, but again, if she decides to whiff punish with B12, I lose 35%, and if D4 works, I get pressure, and in Kotal's case, nothing. Kotal only gets pressure off of his D4 from point blank range.

The point of throwing D3 after B12 on block as Mileena, is to low profile and stuff any moves that your opponent may try to respond with. The range of it does not matter. It's better the way it is, because if D3 were blocked, she would lose her turn. Because of the spacing, it either whiffs, with the non-existent whiff recovery that it has(you can literally spam it), or stuffs any incoming attack. That fact that it's so short, makes it much better in this situation. After the person playing Mileena realizes that their only options are to D4, they start getting whiffed punished for 35% meterless. Then they throw out desperate armor, and in most cases will get blocked and punished, by Mileena, who requires no resources. I know this mind game so well, because Foxy did this to me for 50 games lol. It's rough.

You compared the frames on Cassie's string and her D3 with Mileena's, which is totally irrelevant since Cassie's string has a gap, and Mileena's does not. I understand that you never said that Mileena's has a gap, however, that's the key point when differentiating the two.

19 frames is totally reactable when you know the time frame and are only looking for one move. If you want to argue against that, then i'm not sure what to tell you.

Edit: I realize that not every character gets handled by Mileena's B12 like Kotal and Lao, however, a lot of them do.