What's new

)

JavierDavila

ALWAYS an uphill battle...
I was playing "Winning Eleven" (soccer) with my cousin on ps1 and at the last minute I scored and won the game. He head butted his closet just to get his head stuck inside the hole ! That story is still told at family reunions!

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Doing 1v1 rotations playing super smash bros brawl, 3 stock no time. Two friends are up, and I believe the MU was Ike vs Falco. As the game opens Ike trips and Falco chain grabs him to 100+% and kills him, nothing he could do about it. Next stock Ike comes in, whiffs a smash, and gets chain grabbed to 60% before he gets out(fraudulent Falco was detected). The battle continues and Ike manages to get to falco past 100% before dying again, this Ike is about to get 3 stocked. Ike comes in for the final time and quickly kills falco's first stock, then outplays him to get the second stock while taking relatively little damage. This is about to be a crazy comeback on one stock! They fight for a bit, things stay pretty even with Ike actually having a slight advantage. Then it happens...Ike trips again right in front of falco. Free smash attack for the kill, and the Ike player goes off.

He grabs the wii(it was his), lifts it over his head and smashes it on the ground. Then does it again. Then he takes the controller he was using and swings it by the cord like a flail, slamming it to the ground shortly after. Then he takes the chair he was sitting in and throws it across the room(his apartment and his chair). Then grabs the wii and throws it again before another player grabs it to keep it safe. What made it even funnier was while doing all of this he kept yelling, "two fucking trips in one match! This game is fucking awful!" I had the best laugh over a video game Ive had since I played LoL...funny thing this is we still play smash on that exact same wii, those things are fuckin stronk.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
one time, i forget which game, but whatever it was, got me mad enuff to slice up my gamer chair with a nearby box knife >.>

happened several years ago i believe

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare --> Trying to nail that "Mile High Club" achievement.
(Can't remember my reaction though)
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
I threw a few controllers trying to figure out the Kitana Kenshi match up.

That match up is like Arrow vs Aquaman, there is no point playing it. The only thing you could possible prove is that their Kenshi or Aquaman is horrible, and they in fact could be horrible players.
Dude that mu is not that bad lol it's 6-4 yeah. But still. As long as GA has that corner game and the GA players knows how to expose aquas wake up game he has a chance

ruff321

Kombatant
My friend have this weird habit of screaming fuck this game unbalance piece of shit, puts down his controller, and starts dry humping the air.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
My roomate in college punched a guy in the face at a local 2v2 Gears tourney after he kept telling us to get raped.

Guess he forgpt he wasnt playing online and couldnt get away with his shit talking.

Btw. Online gears was the BEST and most entertainin online game for trash talking before they implemented the stupid party chat.