What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man i'll play. i should be able to tomorrow night.

awsome!!! i been throwing down with darkmoon, mk3fan and a few more. ill look for you between tonight and tomorrow, i know you got your friday night gigs. but yeah man, ill look for you tomorrow for some umk3,yay. i got a great p2p mame from x820, let me know and i can send that your way. it seems to work great

kensi

Noob
and the results are in...

Real_Talk - 8
Kensidj - 5

tough tough matches. random was pretty friendly to us both. he was on point. i played like garbage! lol i was in a zone last night...i wish i woulda bumped into him then! haha nothing taken away from his game though. he played solid as all hell and gave me some very beastly matches. both of us had some very tough matches to get to the finals so all in all i'm happy with the outcome. congrats to my man real-t.

your movie deal awaits!

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
SHAO KHAN is no more, Once again you are the supreme ruler of outworld!
congrats to Real_T, the winner!!
...and kensidj in the finals.

Wow! Both of ya are dam hard to beat! Please say one of you guys recorded the matches.

that is the worst news of the day.. nothing was recorded unless Kensi copped a cam last minute.. I wanted to sooooo bad and believe me the only match that wasnt big was a default match by mistake..

He had me in turtle mode for a few matches and is scorp is sick as said before and my sub came through in danger situations..

great games though, I just cant believe i won lol

Xman98

Noob
Mucho congratulations to Real_Talk! Well deserved. We've gotta finish our fights we started the other night man. I thought I was hot stuff when I won one of the matches :) but then after I won the subsequent fight, I knew something was wrong--and I knew it wasn't my skillz :( It turned out you were pretty distracted at the time so we've got to hook up again when you've got time.

Too bad about our lag though...

^^ lol I remember, I cant argue against anyone while im playing esp. my GF I sound like a zombie "huh?" "what?" "I was just saying that....uhh" but im not gonna front u played really good so its not like my distractions made u win 100% ur definitely good
ggs though

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Congrats to realtalk for tourney win and kensi for making it to the finals!

also props to dookie and tim for running this tourney!

Tim Static

Adminerator
you mean its over?

Geesh!

Nah, jk. Congrats to all, especially Real_Talk, Kensei, and of course Dookie for all the stress he put into doing the brackets. they were awesome.

Thanks to all particpants.

again, congrats to the 2nd Official UMK.com PSN MKII Tournament winner, REAL_TALK!!!

thanks to everyone for joining in this tournament. damn a month and a half long...lol. thanks Tim for letting me be a partner with you in this, we had lots of fun with this!! thanks to Dubson for his patience with me despite some early on fail points with the brackets. special thanks to Goo because he really set the standard with the first tournament. his model was epic and its because of him i got very creative.

And all you players who joined fuckin rule man!! despite some arguements and silly stuff, i have never been so involved with a game to the point where i feel a bond (i know, this sounds gay,lol) with a lot of you. Congrats to Real_Talk on his win, and Congrats to kensi for his 2nd place win,lots of hardwork to get to those positions so a big up to you two on those achievemants:)

im still shocked that with 32 players in this tournament, there were very few issues. i would consider this tournemnt a success, there were some issues but things seemed to work out pretty well in the end. i think the biggest issue was maybe some confusion on opponents schedules,but that's a given.you guys own!!

thanks to all of u...
i know my time schedule wasnt the best so i really appriciate the patience..
this tourney was much fun especially for 32 people it surprised me as well on how smooth it went.

Happy holidays to you ALL
as for me I have a 3-4hr drive to Miami tonight to catch a flight to the Caribbean for xmas

catch yall later, Happy Killings lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
thanks to all of u...
this tourney was much fun especially for 32 people it surprised me as well on how smooth it went.

as for me I have a 3-4hr drive to Miami tonight to catch a flight to the Caribbean for xmas

gee, sucks to be you!! :(

jk, jk...be safe man and enjoy!!! :D

kensi

Noob
thanks to all of u...

you live in Florida?? If you're 3-4 hours from Miami, you're not far from where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.