What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubson

Noob
It is completely fine if they were to do it this weekend, but noone fuckin says anything and Yung has barely been logging in recently.

Breaking news...

Yungnicca Vs RealTalk_718 in the 2nd official Mk2 tournament sponsored by UltimateMk.com is over!!!

And the winner is...

omg dude like 7-6 real _talk won That was the worst lag i had out the fucking tournment . I mean it took us 20 30 mins just to fucking connect all through the game waiting sign.THe connect broke several times i wish we could have waited until at least i went back home to play. I just kept being rushed i knew my connection was shitty where i was at. I wouldn't even say that was a challange for nethier one of us with that lag.

Aria had of mini experience of what me and real_talk went through with the lag today. Dude it was 3 times worst then what we played like dead serious lol.

I know i would have been at my fullest potential if ppl would have just been patient.I was so pissed i just gave him the last match Scorpion vs Kung lao i just sat there both rounds man like "fuck it this lag is horrible i can't take this shit" SO i guess he was just better at playing lag then me. GGs i guess good luck to you Real_talk Even though i think thats some bullshit way to be eliminated.

dubson

Noob
People were only rushing because nobody was saying anything, Yung.

If you guys had something scheduled, we could have gave you the extra time...

When being down to 3 players, it isn't that big of a deal.

Communication is key. I realize you have obviously been very busy, so it doesn't sound like the best time for you regardless.

Congrats Real_Talk.

kensi

Noob
realtalk-looks like we don't have to do our mock-tourney matches afterall(i just got that message btw...)

ready when you are...

Aria had of mini experience of what me and real_talk went through with the lag today. Dude it was 3 times worst then what we played like dead serious lol.
Yeah dude, that sucked...warning signs all over, the connection breaks in every 2nd game,2nd round...lol.

Seriously, Kensi or real_talk, record that shit! :)

I already know how real_talk plays, but I don't think I've seen Kensi in action.. I'm looking forward to watching those matches..
Here's hoping for a lag-free final.

Seriously, Kensi or real_talk, record that shit! :)

I already know how real_talk plays, but I don't think I've seen Kensi in action.. I'm looking forward to watching those matches..
Here's hoping for a lag-free final.
I've played them both and I would say that they are both in their right places. Easily the most frustrating players ever because they're too damn good. No hit opportunity is wasted by either player. they're so fast you can't even comprehend how you are loosing so fast :) for some reason my connection with kensi has been very bad the last couple times though :(

Xman98

Noob
Kidding :)

I just remember being completely dominated. I seem to remember Real Talk being more of an offensive fighter and Kensidj being a bit more defensive.

i hope either kensi or real record these matches, i know these 13 matches are gonna be intense as all hell! cant wait to watch if it gets recorded.

kensi

Noob
should be lag-free. i don't think we had any problems when we played in the past.

i, unfortunately, have no way of recording matches so it's up to realtalk.

lol wellllllllllll
I have a jvc Digi-video camera it records to a mini-tape and I tested to yesterday and the set up can view the tv BUT i dont know how to get it on pc as yet... if it fit to a memory card then it would be too easy..so, i will try and record and then we'll c what happens...

Kensi.... i should be online in the morning times till at least 2 and back on by 12:20AM
Whats ur sched. lookin like?

kensi

Noob
I'm off tomorrow so I'm off and on all day. Usually play the most from 11am-1pm. Other than that I'm usually on 8-9ish pm during the week when I can. Fridays are a no-go because of my gig. Saturday nights I'm usually on till pretty late.

all these times are EST btw...

kensi

Noob
Yo Realtalk! How bout Saturday night?? I'm usually on when my wife hits the hay(around 10ish) till I can't keep my eyes open anymore!

If you're on after 12am usually I should be around.

Let's do this!

kensi, just the man im looking for. when was the last time you played umk3 on kaillera? seems like thats all im playing right now. wanna join up? maybe record a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.