What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubson

Noob
If you play in those conditions 90% of the time, I feel very sorry for you.

And that may be why we weren't even able to connect... ;)

What kind of internet do you have?

If you play in those conditions 90% of the time, I feel very sorry for you.

And that may be why we weren't even able to connect... ;)

What kind of internet do you have?

I think the connection problem should be resolved by now, because I opened up some ports, and did some other connection optimizations since we tried last time.. We should give it another shot soon.

i'm on cable internet, 10mb down, 1.2mb up... When it's laggy, it's usually because the other guy is an idiot and is running multiple torrents, or he's in California or something..

Yeah ggs man, lag really does suck. It seems like the majority of the good players in MK2 are from the east side of the country too. So being 5 min away from the pacific ocean don't help me out at all. Anyhow, congrats Kensi and good luck in the finals.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Congrats to both Kensi and Handin_Harmm.

Kensi making good on alot of peoples predictions to make it to the finals.

Yung and Real_Talk need to get done ASAP. ;)

hahah HBK!

my schedule sux.. i get home @ 12:30 everynight and im usually out by 2pm for work
dam dude dat sux ass i work from 7 till 5:30 so i have no idea how thats possible. I would friday cause im off but man its really hard to choose. Pussy? Or Tourney? which one would u choose on your only off day lol. we might have to try on da sunday or somethin

That video does no justice in showing how bad those matches were.

It was a nightmare, our connection always has been.

It is so bad, I would not want to play in those conditions casually, even though he and I are friends. You can tell, as in the matches, him or I will continuously jump in and away, or sweep, and notice how slow the sweeps are. Just everything. If you don't think those matches are hella laggy, your drunk amigo lol.

What happened with that crossover Reptile JK is what we call a "Lag Spike" in where the connections are struggling to stay connected and the game slightly pauses periodically. The matches were waaaaaaay slowed down from normal speed. Imagine playing the video game Max Payne, where you can hit the button to slow everything down. Then imagine playing Mortal Kombat 2 in those same exact conditions, and that is what we had. Not to that extreme, but you get the point....

Trust me, we went through great lengths to try and cut it down including relocating, and nothing worked.

That lag was horrid. It may not look as bad as it was in the video. But trust me, and him. And he was WINNING.
I have to agree that video doesn't show any justice none what so ever. I mean when i say what was shown in the video wasn't even how we both play you wouldn't even believe me. Shit most of the time alot of sweeping and jumping was going around shit cause thats the only fucking thing that lag let you do.

It got to the point where i would just do random shit out the blue. I could point out serval things that i didnt try to do, shit i even said on the video the shit i didnt try to do but hey lag does that to you i guess.Too bad camera doesn't catch lag most of the time but trust me when your playin in the game its fucking horrible. WHat makes it even worse it that shit that right there was the best connection me and dubson actually ever played.

O Wow

I was on last night real-talk but it said u was logged off i told u i would be on lata i was watching the bears game. Ne ways this shit is ridiculous on timing. I mean i work 7am to 5:30pm you be on from midnight to 2pm there is no way we can play bro.

I was only able to play Kensidj and throwbackblack if ne body else ran into me that wasn't me playing cause i was not at the orginal place i was playing.I let some kids play under my name for the weekend so if u happen to double flawless me TRust me it wasnt me.

ok.. now heres what can happen....

dq us both
flip a coin
let us both battle kensi
battle someone else
vote for who should stay..
a dance competition lol
...but seriously idk

dubson

Noob
Are you 2 both too manly to step up and make a schedule change for the tournament?

Seriously, someone needs to step up.

Yung wasn't even willing to relocate to try and get our connection better and it appears he just expects everyone to schedule around him.

For future reference, don't fuckin join an online tournament if you are not willing to make a change in your schedule to get the matches done. That goes for everyone and should be common knowledge.

ok.. ive tried to meet up but it seems impossible to come to a perfect time... last time we played he was @ a diff. location. we were gonna play sunday early but the bears game was on (this is when i played dookiebrain ggs btw) and i had matters needed to be attended later that day.. i know for a fact i wont be online til 1225am (home from work) and in the morning ill be on til noon...

im not sweatin it though... I wouldve loved to make it to the final 2 spot again but I said it in the very beginning if my schedule wasnt working out to drop me.. so
if no update soon...

Kensi vs Yung

happy killings everyone

dude

Are you 2 both too manly to step up and make a schedule change for the tournament?

Seriously, someone needs to step up.

Yung wasn't even willing to relocate to try and get our connection better and it appears he just expects everyone to schedule around him.

For future reference, don't fuckin join an online tournament if you are not willing to make a change in your schedule to get the matches done. That goes for everyone and should be common knowledge.
ppl have lifes dude like seriously I FUCKING WORK the only way i would be able to play him is to take off work. And what are you talking about soon as you said you would be at your friends house I hopped n my car n drove just to play you then i went back home after that., SO plz dont talk 2 me about relocating around schedules dude. I mean wtf when i seen him online i was at a place where it was very laggy ask kensidj he'll tell you.

It makes me none it's just a game to me shit ya'll can do rock paper sciccors to pick who goes to the finals between me and
real_talk.

I honestly don't see what the huge rush is!!! I know its been a wait but shit happens. Yung work from 6:30am to 5:00pm monday through friday. Realtalk is online at 12:30am. On the weekends yung is off but he's not always at my house. As of recently Yung has had access to another ps3 but the connection is subpar compared to mine. He will be on that ps3 this weekend. Why yall can't wait until then is beyond me. Its not like this is the inauguration of the president. And Im damn sure Kensidj does not wanna win a tournament off a stupid ass disqualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.