What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final 2 videos have been posted to youtube. The first video has numbers as a title. The video that says mk2pt2 is actually the 3rd video. They won't let us edit the name. Sorry if there's any confusion.

lmao that yung vs dub video was the best off commentary alone! lol
Wario had me dyin
"were you actually intimidated when you saw his name pop up on the screen?"

dubson

Noob
Ya know, I pretty much kept my composure throughout that awful laggy ass match.

But it is pretty hard to do when the lag is like a complete second off, and I got Baraka, what, 6 fuckin times?

Please understand when you talk shit about how I'm playing in that video, to please try and play under that lag and with your complete worst character. I fuckin hate Baraka with a passion. Did I say anything? Nah.

But it did seem like yall 2 were talkin a lot. Especially when I went through all that shit to get you 2 here?

Yung, your a good player, and everyone knows it. But you need to calm the fuck down man. And please don't talk to me about "sportsmanship" Especially with how disrespectful it looks, to put the matches under a seperate youtube name, under dubson lag matrix. How do you think that looks to me? Pretty disrespectful.

Wario, your a cool cat, but please. When talkin shit, try and play under those conditions first, with your worst character, 6 fuckin times.

It is not my fault my connection with you 2 is so horrid. But hey, gg's. You don't ever hear me talkin shit.

Dudes was talkin shit even though he won. LOL. ok.

GG's yall, and like I said. Good luck.

VA380

Noob
Bitches will always be bitches ... niggaz beat the Clippers and they think they doing something ... what a joke.

dubson
I think you're taking it a little too personal. I wasn't talking shit about you at all, really. When Yung said he couldve beat you 13-0 I disagreed with him and specificly said "Dubson is good". I also mentioned that they gave you baraka a lot. Which is unfortunate because he is low on the tier list. I commented on the sweeping because I noticed it. Yung was also sweeping like a fucking janitor. Me personally I can't stand to be swept constantly by ANYBODY. That means you, Yung, big bird, elmo or that [ban incoming] VA380. The whole situation is bad because of the lag. Yes Yung talk shit but we feel its just a game and that really shouldn't matter. In any sport or game people will talk shit. Jordan talked shit, T.0 talk shit even people who play spades talk shit. its just a game. The best way to shut somebody up is to beat them.

VA380
Eat A Dick Cocksucker

Oh Yea and as far as where the video was posted, we used Yung camera not mine. I didn't upload or name the video. For some reason they wouldnt let me or him edit the video. We tried at my house and his. Im not sure if he could even post it on his page. Or maybe he just doesn't want mk2 on his Youtube page. I don't see what the big deal is about what name its posted under. Personally I wouldn't have named it dubson lag matrix though. Sounds stupid to me.

kensi

Noob
good matches guys. they did look pretty laggy though. it's unfortunate that lag is such a big factor but that's what you run into with online play. i play like shit when there's lag. i'm a little worried about my matches with Handin_Harmm because we usually have some lag when we play.

been out for a few days with the flu but i'm back in action. if anyone wants to get some practice in, holler at me!

VA380

Noob
Cuzzo ... you can't get me excited ... but i understand your frustration ... you are the biggest bitch on this game hands down ... man up youngin' ... get some Diesel in you then you might be worth a shit at this game.

To the mods ... i'm done saying what I had to say, so I won't be in here flaming the kid. Continue on ....

Yea this shit is getting waaaaay too personal. I even admitted to you being good and it would be fun if "THIS " didn't lag. As far as uploading on my name unfortunately, youtube was having problem where i couldn't upload on yungmoe20 account.

If you look closely at one video its named in numbers because i couldn't cause of youtube problems. 2 of the videos was named under the quicktime whatever i named it in my documents.

The video is not named Dubson lag matrix. The video is named Mk2 tourney Yungnicca (p1) vs Dubson(p2) pt2. Also the video description says " Morpheus has found the chosen ones lol" Maybe you havn't owned a youtube account. Dubson lag matrix is tags which means there in 3 different word categories. Example that way if you just search dubson as one word our video would pop up in some selections.

All i tried to do was make the commentary funny cause like you said who would want to watch that death lag. Me and wario was even talking shit to each other through the video i don't see what the big deal is. "OWNED" everytime i would lose a round every once in a while he would say that to piss me off. It's all out of fun in games dam man just chill out.

Wario
"gg dubson peace"

rofl @ yung's video..

I can't believe you guys think that fight was laggy. And when it DID lag like once in the video (that reptile crossover), yung and wario completely flipped out.. that was hilarious..

but anyway, Yung, I wanna play you sometime.. When are you usually on?

dubson

Noob
rofl @ yung's video..

I can't believe you guys think that fight was laggy. And when it DID lag like once in the video (that reptile crossover), yung and wario completely flipped out.. that was hilarious..

but anyway, Yung, I wanna play you sometime.. When are you usually on?
That video does no justice in showing how bad those matches were.

It was a nightmare, our connection always has been.

It is so bad, I would not want to play in those conditions casually, even though he and I are friends. You can tell, as in the matches, him or I will continuously jump in and away, or sweep, and notice how slow the sweeps are. Just everything. If you don't think those matches are hella laggy, your drunk amigo lol.

What happened with that crossover Reptile JK is what we call a "Lag Spike" in where the connections are struggling to stay connected and the game slightly pauses periodically. The matches were waaaaaaay slowed down from normal speed. Imagine playing the video game Max Payne, where you can hit the button to slow everything down. Then imagine playing Mortal Kombat 2 in those same exact conditions, and that is what we had. Not to that extreme, but you get the point....

Trust me, we went through great lengths to try and cut it down including relocating, and nothing worked.

That lag was horrid. It may not look as bad as it was in the video. But trust me, and him. And he was WINNING.

Alright, dude, I believe you. :)

Although I'm pretty sure I play in those conditions like 90% of the time.. :p lol

I had a couple of games tonight that were full speed, but I think those guys must have also been in FL..
XBand really got me used to playing a slowed-down MK2.. I dunno if that's to my advantage, or just sad.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.