What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Static

Adminerator
GET YOUR MATCHES DONE ASAP PEOPLES!!!

The big holiday week is rapidly approaching, so lets at least get all the quarterfinals done before Thursday.

This means you: Kensi v Sushi, Dubs v Yung & Handin_Harmm v John2kx

!!!!!

kensi

Noob
Hey Kensidj!! ima try to play u as soon as monday ok? i work weekends 40+hrs. i cant just come home and play without some warm ups first, especially against you!! lol.
ima have to play 50 matches with someone so i can get a good warm up.
cool man. i'm on vacation from work so i'll be home.

yea.or else all of u will be DQ'd leaving me as the winner lmao! i cant wait for the next results though sushi vs kensi will be bloody lol I know how john2K and Yung battle so I expect a good fight out of them.
Dook n Tim yall did really good holding this tournament down. Cuko im lovin the vid. lol def. would like to play again

kensi

Noob
the results are in!

Kensidj - 10
Sushi - 3

2.s
3.s
7.s

mush respect goes to mr. sushi. we both know those could have gone either way. we played 40+ matches throughout the day and every single time i got raiden and he got kang, he owned me. turns out our first matchup was just that. i think that was a turning point in the momentum. random is very fickle!

sorry no vid though guys. neither of us have the means to record!

GGs my friend!

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
the results are in!

Kensidj - 10
Sushi - 3

2.s
3.s
7.s

mush respect goes to mr. sushi. we both know those could have gone either way. we played 40+ matches throughout the day and every single time i got raiden and he got kang, he owned me. turns out our first matchup was just that. i think that was a turning point in the momentum. random is very fickle!

sorry no vid though guys. neither of us have the means to record!

GGs my friend!
i had to practice with kens to make sure i was ready. we were goin back anf forth during our 40 matchups .. everything seems to be goin good until..
the real tour began. fuk i swear kens, how many times did u get LIU ?.. and i got raiden? was mad i tell ya. you paid back the beat down with Liu vs Raiden for sure. i just lost it after the 5 match.. momentum slump like the stock market. my nizzle Kens got mad skillz so watch out.! ggs bro.

I lost my match vs. Handin_Harmm 9-4.. :/
I feel like I could have done a lot better.. oh well..

my camera died halfway through recording it.. but i'll post what I have of the match soon.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nice!

Congrats to Kensi & Handin_Harmm on their advancement.

Dook's will get it updated ASAP ;)

Still waiting for Dubs & Yung....

dubson

Noob
Yung beat me 10-3.

1-Yungnicca
2-Yungnicca
3-Dubson
4-Yungnicca
5-Yungnicca
6-Dubson
7-Yungnicca
8-Yungnicca
9-Yungnicca
10-Yungnicca
11-Dubson
12-Yungnicca
13-Yungnicca

Man, those matches were laggy as FUCK. It was so bad man, and I was getting so pissed off, and I know you were too lol.

Wario recorded. The matches are so laggy it is painful to watch, but it should be worth it just for commentary.

GG's my brotha, and good luck to you.

well Yung.. I had the strongest feeling we would face off again lol and i cant wait to battle n wouldnt be surprised if it ends up 7/6 either way..u HAVE to record this one. will u be on around midnight - 1230 tonight?

dubson

Noob
He won't be on tonight, he just left Wario's house and he has work early tomorrow.

He is coming with a vengeance though. ;)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yeah, THE FINAL FOUR get your matches done ASAP over the holidays.

Good luck to Real_Talk, Yungnicca, Handin_Harmm & Kensi.

May the lag not be with you, lol.:D

im not going to lie i was getting pissed at that fucking lag. The video is kind of funny tho.Wario being a asshole as usual. Im trying to find my usb cord i cant find it but its coming u guys. Too bad real talk i just left man i woulda played u but 12 midnight wtf you work overtime or someshit

dubson

Noob
lol man you sound just like me.

You gotta post the other one man, a couple of rounds were too funny how it came down to.

yea the other two are comin idk if u notice but right b4 the camera shut off i did a mid kick with meilna. NOW Y IN THE FUCK would i just do a mid kick and he's no where close to me lol. I really got pissed when that happen but the camera shut off so i couldnt get that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.