What's new

24 characters initially and the rest unlockables like Cyber SZ & Quan Chi?

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Aaaand we're back to these arguments again.
Yep, they really ought to just reveal who the hell the ice character is so we can stop this, but knowing Boon he'll save whoever it is for last because he thinks our constant bickering about it is funny.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yep, they really ought to just reveal who the hell the ice character is so we can stop this, but knowing Boon he'll save whoever it is for last because he thinks our constant bickering about it is funny.
If you think about it, it's more our fault than his. We should just stop doing this shit, but we're apparently masochists.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Hopefully the new info FinishHim got will be interesting, doubt it will be a character reveal but really anything new would be cool to see. The 19th can't come soon enough.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
you all should get the new Monster Hunter to occupy your time while you wait like I shall do in a couple of days
or Darkstalkers

Hopefully the new info FinishHim got will be interesting, doubt it will be a character reveal but really anything new would be cool to see. The 19th can't come soon enough.
I think it something unimportant, why would they reveal something like roster size or a character just before Pax east ??

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
you all should get the new Monster Hunter to occupy your time while you wait like I shall do in a couple of days
Lucky guy, I'd be all over that if I had a Wii-U.

Aaanyway, 19th's just a few days away. Personally, I think it's gonna be a previously unannounced feature or option. But just like most other speculation on the subject, it's pretty baseless.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I think it something unimportant, why would they reveal something like roster size or a character just before Pax east ??
I'm just hoping for some info on the other modes like S.T.A.R. Labs or Classic Battle, either that or some new stuff about costumes. It definitely won't be anything big, but at least it's something.

Robotic Shark

Lucky guy, I'd be all over that if I had a Wii-U.

Aaanyway, 19th's just a few days away. Personally, I think it's gonna be a previously unannounced feature or option. But just like most other speculation on the subject, it's pretty baseless.
I wish I had a WiiU
Im getting it for the 3DS

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
As i said many of times did a whole thread on it, i can bet my car that Ares is an unplayable Boss,,, and i dont even have a car

IrishMantis

Shao Khan was mentioned alot in MK's road to release and people where still waiting for him to be announced playable, how i think it work

ladder 5 fights
Pre sub boss Doomsday
Sub Boss Superman or Batman depending on which side you chosen
Final Boss Ares

actually nevermind that,, i still think ares be a boss of some sort

But for the Topic didn't they say there done with unlockables?
i hope theres one or 2

Robotic Shark

Shao Khan was mentioned alot in MK's road to release and people where still waiting for him to be announced playable, how i think it work

ladder 5 fights
Pre sub boss Doomsday
Sub Boss Superman or Batman depending on which side you chosen
Final Boss Ares

actually nevermind that,, i still think ares be a boss of some sort

But for the Topic didn't they say there done with unlockables?
i hope theres one or 2
Ares as a boss does make sense if ther eare only 24 playable characters
1 goes to the mystery woman in the achievement
the 2nd goes to the Ice user

IrishMantis

To be honest i dont know, Dont know much about him, im playing of hunch because he fits NRS's style, i made a thread already saying why i think,,, even his look is Boss like towards all the other chars, in anyway i know thats not much to say, but we'll see,,,
The whole story is about Regime vs Insurgency Where would Ares fit in as a boss ??