What's new

21 arenas!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I'm so glad they are going hard with the stages this time around. Injustice 2 at least has the different stage areas but MKX really dogged it with the number of stages.

Not only are we getting a bunch more stages, they seem very varied and there's some classic ones thrown in there. There's been too many great stages in Mortal Kombat's history to just have a dozen or so in a game and I'm glad they improved that. It's going to make the story mode a lot better too.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
My list of hope:

1. The Pit III.
2. House Of Pekara (MKDA, my favorite no Fatality all aesthetic stage ever <3 ).
3. The Pit II (probably won't happen because looks too much like MKX Pit, the SPLAT would make it worth it, though.
4. Dark Prison (Deception, complete with old characters in prison cells) ((Has to have Rain in a cell)).
5. The UMK3 Purple Portal Bridge (AND GIVE IT A STAGE FATALITY SO IT CAN FINALLY BE COMPLETE)

Pizza

Thrill Kill
My list of hope:

1. The Pit III.
2. House Of Pekara (MKDA, my favorite no Fatality all aesthetic stage ever <3 ).
3. The Pit II (probably won't happen because looks too much like MKX Pit, the SPLAT would make it worth it, though.
4. Dark Prison (Deception, complete with old characters in prison cells) ((Has to have Rain in a cell)).
5. The UMK3 Purple Portal Bridge (AND GIVE IT A STAGE FATALITY SO IT CAN FINALLY BE COMPLETE)
I support this wishlist.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
MKX Pit Stage with option for spikes(it never gets old for me)/no spikes (Splat) so everyone is happy. both are time ravaged.
Pit3
The Warrior's Shrine
Scorpion's Lair (For the "other" Scorp)
A new Shirai Ryu Scorpion stage. (For current Hanzo).

Thingy

Retired account
The Arenas we have seen so far are so well done. This game seems like a perfect mix of what the fans want and developer creativity.

I can't wait until we see more of these arenas.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Speaking of stages, did anyone else notice the time rift shenanigans going on at the Koliseum stage during the Kotal/Jacqui trailer?

Yeeesss! I loved seeing that. It just makes the narrative of MK 11 feel so surreal. A very nice touch. :)

I think the Stage Fatalities are going to be the Animalities

I hope we get both but there seems to be an animal in half the Stages that could shred our Kharacters in interesting ways!

Lun

proud TERF!
I wanna see D'vorah's hive.

But above all I just hope we don't get duplicate arenas that are just like night/day versions of another arena.

I wonder if the arena from the Jacqui trailer is the MK11 version of the coliseum or just another arena. The Coliseum from the trailer looked very different from the actual stage.
If it's a different, which is probably the case, then we'll have the Coliseum, a new arena (Kotal's ?) and Shang Tsung's arena. This is what we needed in MKX, arenas that gave us the feeling of playing in a tournament.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Even if it was briefly shown on the first gameplay trailer, now that it was given more screen time in this new trailer I think it's safe to say that the Nethership is totally a playable stage.