What's new

21 arenas!

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
That body burning stage is a tarkatan Stage, i saw Baraka's flag in the background if i am not wrong.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
The new arenas are just day/night versions of the other ones
:DOGE
Honestly I would still take it. I just hope there are at least a few bright stages in MK11. Training mode on the same old dull brown and gray stages in MKX just wore over time after a while. Things can still be MK and be lively!

Also bring back the 70's kung fu aesthetic for at least 1 stage in MK11 that MK1 had.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Hmm. I'd be pretty surprised if these were all entirely unique, I'd expect at least a few of them are just past/future versions of others.

The fact that there's more stages is great news. Also I shouldn't be surprised if there's different variations of stages due to the time travel aspect of the story mode.

For example: Shang's island is shown so far as a bleak (but so beautiful) wasteland with dead monks. I could see them having it as we saw in mk1 and 9 with blue skies and the man himself in the throne.

I do hope that we get night/day versions of the Stages but I don't think they will take up the slots. It will be like MKX where you press X to select an alternative version of that particular stage.

I made a Stage select Wishlist months ago. I'll se if I can revive it. I predicted 20 Stages. I'm happy to be wrong.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
We are always talking about characters but where are the arenas wishlists?
There should always be a Lin Kuei stage and a Shirai Ryu stage in every game, IMO. Same with a Shaolin stage. Make the Shirai Ryu garden/grounds stage outside their dojo, nice and colorful just like in the comic. The Lin Kuei one can be indoors this time.

D'Vorah's lair, full of spider webs and all sorts of other nasty shit, could be pretty awesome. Now that she's enemy #1 in Outworld and on the lam.

Somewhere atop a tower or mountain, with lightning and wind storms, where Raiden and Fujin can have an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Rain's palace, or wherever he hangs out in Outworld.

Noob's sanctum, or wherever he hangs out in the Netherrealm.

I'd say some Edenian stages or a Red Dragon base, but it doesn't look like they'd be very appropriate to this story.