What's new

21 arenas!

During the Kollector's trailer they shown a stage that looked like a shore, with the Nethership on the background and some caves.

edit

That's Hell!! The one where Scorpion fought Hanzo in the trailer. Really interesting, it's like a bloody version of the Kove with the ships in the back.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
That's Hell!! The one where Scorpion fought Hanzo in the trailer. Really interesting, it's like a bloody version of the Kove with the ships in the back.
Is it in the Netherrealm?

Points against: we've never seen plants, water, sunlight, or ships in the Netherrealm before.

Points for: its very red, and uh... we see Rev Liu Kang face off against Raiden on the Nethership in the trailer?

I think smart money is on Outworld at the moment. Which is interesting because what the fuck is Scorpion doing in Outworld?

Geras made mention of a sea of blood in one of his pre-fight intros. Maybe this is where it's at

Whether it's Outworld or Hell who knows....Outworld is a mishmash of different realms and the Netherrealm does have different planes of existance (Sareena's Armegeddon bio)

I called it Hell before, because it was reminiscent of the mk9 concept of Hell / Scorpion's lair + Scorpion was fighting there. The sea of blood @BarakaTile is a good one, thanks. I called it blood wastelands and apparently in MKX it was mentioned that there's a bloody sea between Outworld and Netherrealm. The bloody sea can be clearly seen here and in the Nethership, so they are connected. Awesome stages, both of them!

stokedAF

casual kahnage

I called it Hell before, because it was reminiscent of the mk9 concept of Hell / Scorpion's lair + Scorpion was fighting there. The sea of blood @BarakaTile is a good one, thanks. I called it blood wastelands and apparently in MKX it was mentioned that there's a bloody sea between Outworld and Netherrealm. The bloody sea can be clearly seen here and in the Nethership, so they are connected. Awesome stages, both of them!
They all look sick so far. I'm happy about the stages this time around.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Super excited to play on the Kytinn Hive stage

I hope to see it when they show off Dvorah this week.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Is it in the Netherrealm?

Points against: we've never seen plants, water, sunlight, or ships in the Netherrealm before.

Points for: its very red, and uh... we see Rev Liu Kang face off against Raiden on the Nethership in the trailer?

I think smart money is on Outworld at the moment. Which is interesting because what the fuck is Scorpion doing in Outworld?
A dialog between Geras and Scorpion mentions a "sea of blood" and how Geras was able to survive said sea. I think this is the location in question, and where Geras might "die" in the story.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
D'Vorah's lair looked totally awesome in the trailer. The attention to detail is fantastic, and I haven't realized previously about the giant dead bugs in the background.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Please Mr NRS, give one or two stages with green, lush foliage. I don't feel so good looking at all these apocalyptic and claustrophobic stages.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'm loving this arena so much

The whole stage, the crowd cheering below, the CABINETS!

Since there are cabinets of Deadly Alliance and Deception, is it too far fetched to think that maybe we're going to get at least one additional character from each game?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow fuck, that cabinet stage sure is kool as hell, truly homage for all MK fans ! aside this one, the D'vorah Hive and that Shirai Ryu Garden looks awesome already !

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I'm loving this arena so much

The whole stage, the crowd cheering below, the CABINETS!

Since there are cabinets of Deadly Alliance and Deception, is it too far fetched to think that maybe we're going to get at least one additional character from each game?
Favorite stage so far for damn sure. Holy cow lmfao