What's new

2014 FIFA World Cup general discussion thread

Flagg

Noob
This is almost painful to watch.

Brazil have been annihilated and they have to endure a second half yet.

I said at the start that Germany would win this World Cup and I'm still sticking by that.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CANT TAKE IT. GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYY :16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit

Haze

Noob
This is almost painful to watch.

Brazil have been annihilated and they have to endure a second half yet.

I said at the start that Germany would win this World Cup and I'm still sticking by that.
before the world cup i looked in my dutch magic ball and i saw........revenge on spain for 2010......revenge on argentine for 1978........and the creme the la creme revenge on the germans for 1974 Holland is gonna win this cup we just have 2 weve bin waiting so long for this

Flagg

Noob
before the world cup i looked in my dutch magic ball and i saw........revenge on spain for 2010......revenge on argentine for 1978........and the creme the la creme revenge on the germans for 1974 Holland is gonna win this cup we just have 2 weve bin waiting so long for this
Hmm interesting as I think Argentina will win tmo but it will be a close game unlike this raping by Ze Germans!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Hmm interesting as I think Argentina will win tmo but it will be a close game unlike this raping by Ze Germans!
Argentina are even more defensively inept and (as far as I know) Netherlands have never beaten Germany at any World Cup. So yeah... :/

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Somewhere in the world, Iker Casillas is laughin
He's still there. All captains of the defending champions present the World Cup trophy before the start of the final. (Unless they're retired because I don't remember seeing Cafu at the 2006 final)