What's new

2012 NBA Playoffs

NKZero

Noob
Amazing.

I predict Spurs V Heat, with San Antonio taking it and putting the dick to LeBron yet again.
I dunno....this LeBron looks a lot different to the LeBron of 07. Anyways back then he was playing with the shitty Cavaliers but now he has two All-Stars by his side to pick up the slack if things are slipping a little on his end. Will be interesting.

Also wow Philly beating Chicago and set to even the series. Bulls could go out earlier than expected...and Boston taking one back from Atlanta. Very important for them. It was make or break and Pierce kept them alive.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Atlanta has the worst fans in the whole league it seems. They hardly ever cheer for their team unless they are dunking it.

Looks like Philly is going to get by Chicago. I feel bad for all those Chicago fans with Rose going out and all.

Lakers vs Nuggets next! :)

NKZero

Noob
Atlanta has the worst fans in the whole league it seems. They hardly ever cheer for their team unless they are dunking it.

Looks like Philly is going to get by Chicago. I feel bad for all those Chicago fans with Rose going out and all.

Lakers vs Nuggets next! :)
I'd put the Heat fans up there (or lack of them) as well. I actually looked at the stands more carefully this time when I watched their game vs NY. I heard last year that they actually made the seats white by placing the towels over them to make it appear that it was a fully packed arena but the attendance rate even around Finals time was really shitty. I looked carefully yesterday and I swear like 1/3 of the seats were empty. How??!! This is the Heat we are talking about. The best and most entertaining team in the league. Miami funs suck man...

Also Lakers should have this one.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
All I know.......is my Mavs are fucking sucking it up right now. Someone forgot to take their Geritol. Old fucks.

NKZero

Noob
All I know.......is my Mavs are fucking sucking it up right now. Someone forgot to take their Geritol. Old fucks.
I'm quite impressed with how Dallas have coped in the first two games actually. A bit more luck and it could have been 1-1 or dare I say 2-0 Dallas atm. Both games went down to the wire. OKC did what they had to do and defend home court. Dallas just gotta do the same. Not over yet. If there's one thing I learnt in basketball is that old people championship experience>crazy ass youth and talent. Then again, the retirement home basketball team next to my house never had to play against Kevin Durant so... :p

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm quite impressed with how Dallas have coped in the first two games actually. A bit more luck and it could have been 1-1 or dare I say 2-0 Dallas atm. Both games went down to the wire. OKC did what they had to do and defend home court. Dallas just gotta do the same. Not over yet. If there's one thing I learnt in basketball is that old people championship experience>crazy ass youth and talent. Then again, the retirement home basketball team next to my house never had to play against Kevin Durant so... :p
While I'm inclined to agree with you, with out that momentum of wreckin it on the road, I just don't see it happening. going 4-1 the rest of the series is a lofty goal

NKZero

Noob
While I'm inclined to agree with you, with out that momentum of wreckin it on the road, I just don't see it happening. going 4-1 the rest of the series is a lofty goal
also it doesn't help that historically that generally teams down 0-2 in a series basically never win lol. but you are champs for a reason so we'll see.

NKZero

Noob
Some good games tonight. Clippers-Grizzlies was another great match though a lot of stoppage with fouls and everything. Memphis despite shooting worse won the inside battle and 2nd chance points so they ended up taking the match. I still maintain advantage Clips. Spurs easy 2-0 over Jazz. Indiana wrecked Orlando and I feel that they can soon wrap up the series. Let's be serious, with Dwight it was gonna be a tall order. Without, no chance.

NKZero

Noob
I think Memphis will beat the Clippers.
How come? I think personally that the Clippers will pull through because of Chris Paul. That guy will not lose man! The Clippers have to try and win both home games though. They don't really want to rely on a game 7 in Memphis so....

They just have to rebound better and not turn the ball over as much. Griffin will get it going, Paul will do his thing and I don't see that consistency from anyone in Memphis but Rudy Gay. However if Memphis get consistent production from Zeebo, Gasol, Conley, Mayo etc. then they could win it yeah.

Wemfs

I don't know. I just have a feeling Memphis will win in 7 games.

There's going to be some good games tonight! Ya'll think the Knicks will get blown out in the garden? And do you think Dallas will win game 3 at home?

NKZero

Noob
I don't know. I just have a feeling Memphis will win in 7 games.

There's going to be some good games tonight! Ya'll think the Knicks will get blown out in the garden? And do you think Dallas will win game 3 at home?
MEM-LAC definitely the most intriguing series out there in my eyes. Knicks will lose. Could be a blowout if they don't get their shit sorted out early in the game. I remember them playing BOS last year and they couldn't get out of the gate. I overall see Miami winning 4-1. Knicks will probably take game 4. Dallas will win I think. They've come far too close. They deserve a little luck and the home crowd might be enough to see them through. Still have OKC taking the series though. This has been the closest fought so far.

Wemfs

Wow.... The Knicks are getting swept and so are the Mavs. Swept under the fucking rug son. Dallas is too old and OKC is too damn good. I honestly think the Thunder will make it to the finals and face the Heat.

....man, how are you going to get swept being the defending champions.. c'mon man.

NKZero

Noob
Wow.... The Knicks are getting swept and so are the Mavs. Swept under the fucking rug son. Dallas is too old and OKC is too damn good. I honestly think the Thunder will make it to the finals and face the Heat.

....man, how are you going to get swept being the defending champions.. c'mon man.
The first round on the whole has been pretty shitty thus far. I knew Miami would blow NYK out the water but I thought Dallas might take this game. Well at least we can confirm these teams through for the next round: SAS (no way they're losing), OKC and MIA

NKZero

Noob
Well an eventful night of action. Denver surviving and holding on to their play-off hopes. Was really impressed by the way they came out and took control of the game. Chicago could be in trouble but I still think they'll win the series. This is as far as they go though. Boston looked pretty good....or should I say Rondo. What a player.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn, I hope the Knicks don't get swept lol but probably will. Go Bulls!! lol, hope they go far but injuries are a bitch...

Especially when it's a key player.

NKZero

Noob
Damn, I hope the Knicks don't get swept lol but probably will. Go Bulls!! lol, hope they go far but injuries are a bitch...

Especially when it's a key player.
I'm going to say 4-1 Miami. They'll get complacent and New York might just do enough to steal one. But yeah they are only prolonging a certain death anyways. Bulls have no excuse if they don't win this series. Even if they do it's a tall order asking them to beat Boston/Atlanta next round. However for most of the year they did get stuff done without D Rose and they still managed to secure home court for the entirety of the play-offs. You just never know...

Anyways tonight's predictions...

Orlando beats Indiana (currently live)
Clippers beat Memphis
San Antonio beat Utah
Dallas beat Oklahoma City