What's new

2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - SEMI-FINALS UNDERWAY

Dookie did well given his circumstances ;)

I had to change my style of play against dookie in this match. It became a thinking game toward the end which may not be the most fun to play all the time, but that's high level play for ya. GGs Dookie!

btbb and myself squaring off once again. Seems like we are just destined to play each other. Cya online tonight.

DCIguy said:
Dookie did well given his circumstances ;)
yeah i did half good and couldnt comprehend the other half. this was a serious lesson to me this weeekend, NEVER play mk2 under those conditions. please play me in some casuals tonight so i can play you %100 on point and not seeing shit......................

btw, you played super fucking good last night, very very smart and calculated player you are.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Thanks, fusion. Welcome back!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Here's the matchup between myself and btbb99. I added an intro to the video. Not nearly as cool or flashy as X820's intro, but it's a start for my video editing skills :p

Great job man. You played all those matchups very tight. Random select was a bitch to me, lol.

btbb99

Noob

great games bill! that first match was epic man, i'm pissed you won it though lol. But i'm glad i redeemed myself and won the set. always a pleasure to battle with you man!

DanCock

Cock Master!!

im around... has any one heard form kenshi dude?? ill be on PSN to play some MK vs DC..
im SINH3LL on psn.

Dark_Rob

Noob

DCIguy said:
Here's the matchup between myself and btbb99. I added an intro to the video. Not nearly as cool or flashy as X820's intro, but it's a start for my video editing skills :p

Great job man. You played all those matchups very tight. Random select was a bitch to me, lol.
Nice matches guys! I enjoyed watching that and I dont even play MK2. That first match was a real nailbiter. Sick Raiden DCIguy. And btbb's Mileena looks just overwhelming.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock

kenshi? never heard of him. i'll be on tonight around 9ish ---> est

X820

Noob

kenshideeshay :laugh: :p

Let's get some casuals in soon brother 8)

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock

Kensidj - 5

dancock - 0

ggs bro. random shafted you a little but that's the way it goes sometimes.

btbb and myself will play later on in the week

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - FINALS UNDERWAY

Congrats to Kensi on making the Finals! You and btbb can take your time on the championship match. You have until Saturday night to get it done, lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Kensidj said:
Kensidj - 5

dancock - 0

ggs bro. random shafted you a little but that's the way it goes sometimes.

btbb and myself will play later on in the week
vggs my god random was brutal for me. rep, sub, rep, sub, sub LOL i should have tried to over come it but i was too busy being in shock plus your a good player.. GGs

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock

results are in!

kensidj - 5

btbb99 - 2

ggs dude. great fights. sorry no vid though!

btbb99

Noob

congrats kensi, hard fought fights man, the fight i will remember most is the fight you had lao and i had jax. that fight was as close as it could get (double danger) and when you pulled it out that put me in a whole i couldn't get out of. great fights for sure!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Congrats to Kensi! He wins the championship by defeating btbb. Wish we could have seen the video, though :(

Thanks to everyone who participated and hopefully you'll be able to enter future tournaments down the road.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
btbb99 said:
congrats kensi, hard fought fights man, the fight i will remember most is the fight you had lao and i had jax. that fight was as close as it could get (double danger) and when you pulled it out that put me in a whole i couldn't get out of. great fights for sure!
lol yeah I think I landed a sweep and totally didn't mean to do it. I thought I was too far for it to even connect.

CUKO28

Noob
Congrats to Kensi for winning and props to all who entered.
Yea Btbb99 is gangsta man. Awe no video? Pssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.