What's new

2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - BRACKETS POSTED

Paul_G said:
hmmm sorry, im late, aint my fault)).. i wanna in, if its still possible. Kailera only, p2p or server... peace guys))
I've marked you down as a reserve

pmf026

Noob

go http://p2p.kaillera.ru for the latest p2p-client.
if you need previous version (which is more popular, bc it also includes client mode) -->click here<--

I can't play on Wonderland or any other USA servers ... the best I can get is 130ms, distance matters.
BUT.. I can host p2p sessions. Can't wait to kick some butt))

X820

Noob

pmf026 said:
go http://p2p.kaillera.ru for the latest p2p-client.
if you need previous version (which is more popular, bc it also includes client mode) -->click here<--

I can't play on Wonderland or any other USA servers ... the best I can get is 130ms, distance matters.
BUT.. I can host p2p sessions. Can't wait to kick some butt))
The P2P client used is the November one, as posted earlier.

Anyone outside the US should play his matches P2p, goes without saying.

X820

Noob
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - BEGINS SUNDAY

dudemcrude said:
I'm hoping to see some videos of this shit. Anybody planning to record?
Hopefully everyone will record and upload their matches, but it's up to people to do so.

btbb99

Noob

hey pmf026 do you wanna start our matches? i will be available in a couple hours and it will technically be sunday so we can play, post in this thread and let me no if we can play tonight?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

dudemcrude said:
I'm hoping to see some videos of this shit. Anybody planning to record?
I always record CMK tournament matches, win or lose. Hopefully I'll win more than I lose, lol.

@ OJuggernaut0, while I'm thinking of it, when would you like to play our matches? I'm not going to play tonight, but I'm usually available in the evening any other night.

X820 said:
Hopefully everyone will record and upload their matches, but it's up to people to do so.
What's the preferred method of video capture for Kaillera matches? I ask this both so I can record and post my match(es) from this tournament and also as a means of critiquing myself after sets online.

X820

Noob
2011 Winter MK2 Tournament - FIRST ROUND UNDERWAY

Rain.Dog505 said:
What's the preferred method of video capture for Kaillera matches? I ask this both so I can record and post my match(es) from this tournament and also as a means of critiquing myself after sets online.
Up to you really..

Either record it live while you play your matches with a camera or record it in MAME.

pmf026

Noob

btbb99 said:
hey pmf026 do you wanna start our matches? i will be available in a couple hours and it will technically be sunday so we can play, post in this thread and let me no if we can play tonight?
I've been trying to reach you on msn... u didnt respond. Msg me when you wake up alright?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

pmf026 said:
ã‹ã‹ã£ã¦ã“ã„ï¼
For those who don't speak Japanese, he said BRING IT!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

btbb99 said:
ggs to pmf026, i took it 8-1.
Good job! Did you clinch in 5 or 6? You don't necessarily need to play all 9 games.

btbb99

Noob

i clinched it in 6, i thought we had to play all so i did, no big deal. i like playing anyway

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I did away with the "play all games" rule because it's kinda pointless and a waste of time to play more games than necessary. That's why we have casuals, IMO. I think that's one of the reasons the "Pass the Crown" league flamed out as well.

Updated the main page bracket.

Dookie just PM me or post here when you are ready. I work tonight from 5-9 EST so any time before or after is cool with me.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Comon2680 said:
GGS Dancock, congrats! 5-1 kick my ass xD
230 ms ping lol
Yikes, didn't you guys try P2P?

Updated bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.