What's new

13 minutes of Black Canary Gameplay released by IGN UPDATE: Walkthrough with Tyler Lansdown

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
...... She looks cross-eyed.
Diggin the gameplay though, she looks fun and her damage is super solid. Reminds me of shotgun Jacqui.

Deadshot's MB guns almost built back the whole bar. What in the fuck... They really need to fix this MB moves building bar back garbage.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
There's a mention of Oracle too, which means the odds of a Batgirl return may have just taken a dive (not that they were high anyways :( )

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Black Canary seems cool I guess but can we talk about Deadshot?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Deadshot looks like a good character.

But... he still feels like just half of Deathstroke.

What made Deathstroke such a fun character for me was how versatile he was with both his sword normals and specials and his zoning.

Deadshot is still better then no Deathstroke though.
His zoning was fun.

I$AAC

Noob
I wanted to main Deadshot the moment he was announce but I was apprehensive since there wasn't much footage of him. Now after watching this I'm sold.

Also with that being said, I'm VERY impressed with Canary. She's definitely in the running for my #2!

Sorry, I Love Black Canary the character but in the game she doesnt look good. Nice costume but that's it. She has absolutely no Wow factor. Her moves dont have any 'Flashiness' to them, in fact they look slow and clunky. I think people will be bored playing her. Damian Wayne had much better presentation. Give her some nunchucks or somthing.

Her Super Move looked Awful and boring AF. It looks like they slapped that scene together in minutes.
Also hate her flat hair, and hate her outro.
Looks like it's going to be asy to Body Black Canary. Or maybe the opponent will be so bored fighting against BC that they will fall as asleep and BC will win :D

Last edited:

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Sorry, I Love Black Canary the character but in the game she doesnt look good. Nice costume but that's it. She has absolutely no Wow factor. Her moves dont have any 'Flashiness' to them, in fact they look slow and clunky. I think people will be bored playing her. Damian Wayne had much better presentation. Give her some nunchucks or somthing.

Her Super Move looked Awful and boring AF. It looks like they slapped that scene together in minutes.
Looks like it's going to be asy to Body Black Canary. Or maybe the opponent will be so bored fighting against BC that they will fall as asleep and BC will win :D
Clearly don't "love" the character if you think an accurate video-game depiction is boring and lacklustre. Nunchucks, really? Do you read the comics? Canary isn't meant to be flashy, she's a hard-hitting brawler.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure

Lmao most of you complaining about Canary know absolutely NOTHING about her haha. Boy stop watching Arrow on The CW that's not a good representation of Canary.

I'm also screen capping this for obvious reasons. See you a little after may 16th ;)