What's new

13 minutes of Black Canary Gameplay released by IGN UPDATE: Walkthrough with Tyler Lansdown

REYTHEGREAT

I dont really like deadshot but looking at this trailer, he looks very interesting. Was i the only one looking at this his match and visualizing how to avoid his gunshots.?

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
If I just so happen to have picked another top tier before the game even comes out, again, I'm gonna laugh to the moon.

I keep telling people it just happens to me after the mk9 Jade suffering all us Jade mains went through, but only a few people ever believe me rip.

I cant even tell if that post made sense. I've been awake for 2 days straight again...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Canary looks pretty sick, just don't think she's my style of character.

Deadshot tho... from what iv seen I may end up maining Deadshot. He looks so awesome.

Canarys damage is like woah. At 4:23 she got the first hit which game her a bar of meter, which she subsequently burns in the same combo for what looks like around 45% + damage.

Her scream does practically nothing on block though. Looks like she's gotta connect for her damage.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She looks great, My disappointment is gone now that they showed more of her <3
Seems like she won't have range on her normals but that mobility, damage and trait will most likely make up for it.

I knew she was gonna be neat.
She is more like Ops Sonya than Demo, so I'm ok with that. Her trait is awesome, but I didn't see if the level 3 trait is the one that bounces the enemy.

Deadshot looks sick too, but I've had my share of Deathstroke.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Had to brace myself a little every time she did anything that kinda looked like Sonya, as if people need more fuel for that whole thing

But waking up to this was basically the best thing that could have happened today

can we talk about that damage though, did i see a 400+ 1-bar

i mean she's no superman but i'm happy about it