What's new

Tech - Hellfire 123-FBRC-21 Jails?

braandooon

I don't even know...
Wasn't it enough that poor Unbreakable was confirmed by Reo as the worst variation in the game?

Must he be used as a punching bag as well?
I love the mask on the variation, it looks sick. As for why he's a punching bag, no idea :p

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
its ok, but honestly i think the most likely option is to go into s3 instead, much easier to make a blockstring. Tho i wanna see someone do 3 reps of 123~fbc, its definitely possible....but i think u'd need a hitbox or something to pull it off.

braandooon

I don't even know...
its ok, but honestly i think the most likely option is to go into s3 instead, much easier to make a blockstring. Tho i wanna someone do 3 reps of 123~fbc, its definitely possible....but i think u'd need a hitbox or something to pull it off.
Personally I do 214-FBRCs even though there's a gap.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Personally I do 214-FBRCs even though there's a gap.
well of course, thats part of hellfires game, why wouldnt you do it? im just saying that he has other stuff that gives you guaranteed blockstrings as well. s3~fbrc, s3, 123~fbrc s3. And even if you don't get a block string your still pretty plus on 123 so you can follow up with b12 and stuff or his pokes.

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
Even with a good timing and practice, i get them 5 out of 10 times in a online match.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Ah ok, yea because twice you'd do three strings right? For example you'd be able to do 214>FRC>214>frc>214 correct? Which would be too much chip damage I assume. So once on block and once on hit I imagine?
yeah, thats how it was last patch but since the run cancel changes the first one uses half your stamina so u dont get a second