What's new

1000/1000 Club, finally.

I know most of you don't really dig down for all the achievements in your games, or this game, that's cool if it's not your thing. But I ended up getting 1000 for MK on Sunday, I know I know, as sad is that may seem, it's the completionist and OCD in me that makes me do it, it's not my fault. :p

Anyway, it's pretty straight forward but if anyone has any questions in getting the achievements for 1000/Platinum I'll try my best to answer them.

Here's a little pic I took, I loaded up the other MK games to sneak them into the pic too. :evil: Also hit 1000 ranked wins while were on the subject.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Ahhh I wish I had it in me to boost that kung fu is stronger one but I can't do it, my xbox is on its last leg as it is. I got 49/50 though.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
How is this possible? Like don't you need 24 hours of devotion time to each character as part of their mastery requirement? The game has been out for less than 2 months. Did you just like, turn on your system and leave it on tutorial or something with a certain to boost your time? Would that even work? It would fry your system...it just doesn't make sense.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
He went to Tag Practice mode and left the xbox on while he slept probably.

Yes, it's not good for your system. I wouldn't recommend it.

with 27 characters to master, and 24 hours a piece... that's 27 days... the game came out on April 19th... barely a month ago... also, that would mean at least 2700 WINS, and 150 xrays per character.... im still calling bullshit... even the street fighter games. I call BS on both of those as well.

Nice try fishing for props on something you didn't even do.... if u did, reveal your profile information and quit hiding. i bet you didn't righteously earn half of those 60,000 gamer points

TWZTID

Noob
dude, u get 10 wins in less than 12 min in the ladder.... with maybe 2 xrays a match..... getting wins aint hard.

shit, even i left my ps3 version on while played black ops on xbl during the psn hack.

I'm gonna call BS on that. It would take sooooo long to get mastery of all characters. Modded xbox
with 27 characters to master, and 24 hours a piece... that's 27 days... the game came out on April 19th... barely a month ago... also, that would mean at least 2700 WINS, and 150 xrays per character.... im still calling bullshit... even the street fighter games. I call BS on both of those as well.

Nice try fishing for props on something you didn't even do.... if u did, reveal your profile information and quit hiding. i bet you didn't righteously earn half of those 60,000 gamer points
Dude you're either incredibly stupid or just a jealous hater, either way get off my nuts.

24 hours with each character: 2vs2 Tag Practice while I'm not using the 360.

150 X'Rays with each character: 2vs2 Tag Versus, with Kombat Kode 446 on both controllers, gives you infinite super meter, set to 3 rounds in gameplay under options. You get 3 sometimes 4 X'Rays per character. Let's say 3 so you can easily follow since you're not all that bright. 6 x 3 = 18 X'Rays per match sometimes 24 depending on the character. A match hitting that many X'Rays takes about 2 minutes. OH SHIT IT MUST TAKE YEARS

100 Fatalities with each character: 1vs1 versus, round set to 1, with Kombat Kode 220 on the 2nd player/controller which sets the 2nd player to quarter health. FUCK THAT MUST TAKE FOREVER TOO

100 wins and 10,000 pints of blood comes with everything else, it's not fucking rocket science. I'm not the first let alone only person with 1000 for this game already, WTF is your malfunction?

. . .and what, someone, not me, can't do the combo trials for SF4 and SSF4? Hate much? Jealous much? Hell the Kombo Challenges for MKvsDC were harder.

Hacked XBOX and I don't really have half of my 60,000GS? Jesus Christ you're not only a stupid hater you're delusional as well. I'm pretty sure you can't just go somewhere and just toggle your Game Score, if so I have no clue about it, nor have a clue about no modded XBOXs or what they even do. Go back into that lonely hole you crawled out of.

Also since we're here, I have my achievements locked because I've literally have had dozens of sad fucks like yourself asking me to recover their Gamer Tags and do achievements like combo trials for them for money and MS points. So yeah, locked.

God damn. . .

Didn't even think about 2v2 or kombat kodes. Either way, congratulations. Your an achievement whore that doesn't earn them the from having skill. Why would I be jealous? I don't care about getting every achievement. I like to enjoy my game and feel that sense of accomplishment when I see that popup on the screen.

TWZTID

Noob
Didn't even think about 2v2 or kombat kodes. Either way, congratulations. Your an achievement whore that doesn't earn them the from having skill. Why would I be jealous? I don't care about getting every achievement. I like to enjoy my game and feel that sense of accomplishment when I see that popup on the screen.
I'm the same way but there are characters I will never use and this helps.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Who the hell cares? Jesus Christ, guys. So what, he cheated the achievements, who doesn't cheat achievements on the 360?

It's not as if anyone on the 360 actually legitimately thinks you earned every last achievement, nobody does. The achievement score is a dumb concept, but it's there, and people like to collect them.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Congratulations. This isn't aimed at you but people in general, I don't see how people can go out of their way, dedicate countless hours and have no fun just to get an achievement that does nothing. Still impressive I guess but I can't imagine it was fun to get.

Oh btw what was NRS smoking when they made the achievements? 100 flawless victories would actually be possiblly a good idea for a gold trophy but spend 24 hours with every character? Who's actually going to do that legitimately?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Congratulations. This isn't aimed at you but people in general, I don't see how people can go out of their way, dedicate countless hours and have no fun just to get an achievement that does nothing. Still impressive I guess but I can't imagine it was fun to get.

Oh btw what was NRS smoking when they made the achievements? 100 flawless victories would actually be possiblly a good idea for a gold trophy but spend 24 hours with every character? Who's actually going to do that legitimately?

I don't know, if you plan on getting good with a character and online time is included in the devotion time, I can see that working, but 24 hours with EVERY character is a joke like you said. I'm not going to switch to quan chi and play online with him for countless matches to get some damn trophy, I'd sooner do that with kratos.

No, getting this achievement was not fun, but it's the only one in the game that has to be grinded to get really, but now I got it and can devote my MK time to enjoying the game, which I am a lot. I also wouldn't call it cheating either, it's all built in the game for you to use, maybe call it the easy way to go about getting it. There's no 2 ways around the other 49 achievements.

Patient Shadow said:
Your an achievement whore that doesn't earn them the from having skill.
About being an achievement whore not really, I don't buy games to get Gamer Score, and the only other game I plan on buying this year right now is Gears of War 3, my 2nd favorite game franchise behind MK. Possibly get SSF4AE and KOFXIII. If I was an achievement whore I would have moved on to another game or games getting score from them. I love MK and will make
this my main game of choice until the next installment comes out.

It also does NOT take skill to get the "My Kung Fu Is Stronger" achievement, just devotion time. So what exactly are you talking about? Again. . . everything you say is pretty damn invalid or just flat out wrong.

Skill is completing all of every characters Kombo challenges in MKvsDC, or the same for Combo Trials for the Capcom fighters SF4, SSF4, MvsC3, I know the answer to this question but were you able to do ANY of them Mr Skill? Didn't think so.