What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
woaaah just watched back, what a shit showing from pl. was hilarious how he was trying so hard to look like he wasnt bothered but you could tell he was hurt inside lool

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I love Carl. He is one of the few people left that have the balls to try and get some hype going by putting his name on the line.
... this! noone expected him to win and still he has put on a show. I actually was rooting for the upset though, just because on this particular day PL was the better showman. thats what he never was during MK9 and that's why noone remembers him as the MK9-posterboy that he could have been.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
@Bird Lao X @Marvaz What's happening with this?? What's the story between you two
I paid 100$ to the guy that PMd his info like i asked. Marvaz never reply to my comment or inbox me anything. Now that fox won he wanta to pretend like he agreed with the bet but he never did.

I'm a man of my word and I paid my bets. Just ask @Ayase Chihaya

But whatever I don't care what he and anyone says. He is a coward in my book. I'm done wasting my time with cowards.

@Marvaz

Easy 100$, respect for following up on the bet @Bird Lao X
and to think that I use to respect you... now I have no idea why lol. ignored.

@Derptile

Last edited:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Now onto people making fun of PL lol... 99% of you guys cant even beat PL... a very small percent of people on TYM are on PL's level nor go to tournaments but dare to make fun of him, its kinda cute actually.

It's weird how personal people are taking this and attacking PL. No wonder he avoided MM for all those years, the threat of Internet morons taking it too far if he were to lose is being displayed in full fashion right now.

Anyhow, everyone keeps talking about PL but no one is talking about SonicFox. He played out of his mind. Blocking, execution and punishes were perfect. As a viewer, in hindsight, I had no answers for what PL could have done. Lao is a prisoner to Kitana.

Bottom line...No Kung Lao could have beaten SonicFox yesterday. He has an amazing gift that cannot be obtained simply by training.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
It's weird how personal people are taking this and attacking PL. No wonder he avoided MM for all those years, the threat of Internet morons taking it too far if he were to lose is being displayed in full fashion right now.

Anyhow, everyone keeps talking about PL but no one is talking about SonicFox. He played out of his mind. Blocking, execution and punishes were perfect. As a viewer, in hindsight, I had no answers for what PL could have done. Lao is a prisoner to Kitana.

Bottom line...No Kung Lao could have beaten SonicFox yesterday. He has an amazing gift that cannot be obtained simply by training.
No KL also does the 11 string into tele against a female character, not to mention he kept jumping against KITANA

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

LMFAO

I guarantee you DJT, King, Slayer, or Foxy would not lose 10-0 to SonicFox. PL is not anywhere near good enough to challenge Sonicfox. There is a reason he isnt even in top 16.