What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
I would but birdlao won't pay me if i win that as well if i don't pm him my paypal email lol
I wouldnt pay you either tbh, it's one thing to say hey yeah I'll take you up on that bet and another to actually commit to it and give the person your information . You didn't assume any risk, if PL had won you could have just said oh I changed my mind and never posted my e-mail.

I like at the very end when Sonic wins the 3 out of 5 and immediately throws his headset off and walks away as if to say 'Im so fucking done with this guy'

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
The thing is, Spooky cut it because at the end of the day he respects the scene and players and wanted to just save PL any further embarrassment.

The fact that PL was digging his hole worse was cause enough. I mean, I know there are some people who want to watch PL get his comeuppance in a sense, but this is just ridiculous. He is too oblivious to even tell Sonic GGs at the end of a 10-0 shellacking, he ended up just losing more to his Erron and that's when I was done. That I didn't need to see anymore lol and that PL still doesn't get he is nowhere near elite like he was in previous NRS games. He needs to attend offline events way more.

PL didn't give it his best, that much was thought by Spooky, Arturo, Yipes, and some of the viewers in the crowd or at home including me. I was hoping it would be at least competitive.