What's new

$100 Money Match. cR Dragon vs LimboDawg Tremor Mirror Match at KiT!

Dragon_FGC

Knowledge is power
That's hype but unless you use tremor the whole tournament he's still right lol
Make sure not to cheat
Make sure limbodawg is not underaged.
I really wish I could make it up to you guys and be friends with you guys again eventually because you all really are good players and you all helped me level up as a player. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for STB if I'm being honest. I just wish we could be neutral instead of you guys attacking me in every post I'm in while I'm already down. I understand my mistakes and have suffered the consequences. I know I just disrespected Dink but I apologized for that and I would say sorry again if you guys didn't see my apology letter. If there are any other members that I have offended I will personally send an apology to them as well.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I really wish I could make it up to you guys and be friends with you guys again eventually because you all really are good players and you all helped me level up as a player. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for STB if I'm being honest. I just wish we could be neutral instead of you guys attacking me in every post I'm in while I'm already down. I understand my mistakes and have suffered the consequences. I know I just disrespected Dink but I apologized for that and I would say sorry again if you guys didn't see my apology letter. If there are any other members that I have offended I will personally send an apology to them as well.
Apologies dont fix everything im afraid. Sometimes showing you learned from your mistakes is more important than apologizing for them

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
Apologies dont fix everything im afraid. Sometimes showing you learned from your mistakes is more important than apologizing for them
Come on man that stuff is old leave him alone. If your clan really stands up for what you said they do a while back you guys would stop stalking Dragon on TYM and just let him do his thing man.

JDM

Noob
It's always weird when people claim that someone wouldn't do as well if they played a different character.

1. Of course he wouldn't do as well with another character BECAUSE TANYA IS HIS MAIN. He obviously puts the most effort into her to win.

2. Tanya is a strong character, but Dragon is the reason why he's achieving success with her. Character strength alone is not enough to place 3rd at the biggest tournament since Evo.

People really need to stop making excuses and get off this kids Dragon Balls
LMAOOO THE SUCC

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Come on man that stuff is old leave him alone. If your clan really stands up for what you said they do a while back you guys would stop stalking Dragon on TYM and just let him do his thing man.
we don't stalk him. I would have made the same response no matter who made the thread.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
We're cool man ill stop it. Its abit chilish from and im not a person who never forgives snd it is what it is. You kinda have to expect the backlash u get from this tho. Add me again on xbl ;)

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Why are all the STB guys visibly butthurt? Following around someone you're trying to hate on is not a good look.
Visibly butthurt? Nah man. Just poking fun at that whole situation. He was once a friend now he isn't. I wish him the best though. Merry Christmas Tweedy! Hope Santa brought you what you wanted!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Your hate for this guy will cost you 100$, I accept.
U must be in attendance w $100 in your hand at kit

I don't do internet bets - if you're there I'll put $100 in my friends hand that will be there . Unlike you everybody knows me and knows I'll do this,
You joined the site 3 weeks ago so you're either extremely new, not reliable to trust or limbo on another account

Before the match talk w Homelee who ill give a $100 bill to, show him the $ before the match. He will txt me the "ok" and let them play their set

Winner takes all there

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
I've seen Limbo make money match challenges before whether they're online or offline mainly against Muffin Muggers but some others have been challenged like KHAOTIC_BLAZE, Nice_Beef and even one time myself have agreed but in the end sadly, someone always ducks.
Lmao, what exactly is a muffin mugger? Whatever it is, that just made my day :p