What's new

$100 Money Match. cR Dragon vs LimboDawg Tremor Mirror Match at KiT!

Dragon_FGC

Knowledge is power
The only thing this proves is who's better in the Tremor mirror. I hope you body him though because he's a cancer to this community. Can't stand the guy at all.
@Dragon_FGC wouldn't it make more sense for the bet to be you getting similar placements using a different character? 1 set in a Mirror Match doesn't prove anything either way.
Yeah, I told him that a mirror doesn't mean a while lot. It just means that someone knows the mirror match better, now of course the better player usually wins if there is a huge skill gap but at a high level then it just means you were better in the mirror in that particular set. But he kept telling me that I was backing out and I didn't want the mirror and I just said if he really wants the mirror then he can have it.

RagingRicans

NetBattles
It's always weird when people claim that someone wouldn't do as well if they played a different character.

1. Of course he wouldn't do as well with another character BECAUSE TANYA IS HIS MAIN. He obviously puts the most effort into her to win.

2. Tanya is a strong character, but Dragon is the reason why he's achieving success with her. Character strength alone is not enough to place 3rd at the biggest tournament since Evo.

People really need to stop making excuses and get off this kids Dragon Balls

Am I the only one who disagrees with the idea behind MMs? Why not make the loser delete their TYM account or something.
Indeed. I had a coworker who wanted to bet on fantasy football this year. I told him to name his terms for me. He said 20$. I said "That's fine. My terms for you are you have to reply 'You are' until next season whenever I ask 'Who's your daddy?', deal?"

He hesitated, but accepted. It's going to be a long 8 months for him. Depending on the amount, money is fleeting. Humiliation and shame last a lifetime. A scab on the skin you can pick off and flick off, but a blow to your ego...

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Ahh LimboDawg... Just when you thought the remnants of how awful MKU was and the people I mostly met on there had disappeared.

Twisted was p. awful as a clan even back in the MK9 days so I am actually surprised Limbo even comes out of his cave with all the bullshit shenanigans he does lol

I wouldn't,trust me it will never happen again. If I could re-do that ESL week all over it would have gone a lot differently lol. I already explained and apologized for all of it in a thread I made (not sure if you saw it).
He saw it. Everyone saw it. What's done is done, man. Move on. Do better. You don't need to apologize the rest of your life. Everyone on your back has done some stupid shit at 17 we wish we could take back.